IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex : Thanks Tom,I'm planing on being nice,but only outside the square circle,because no one who steps in ring with me shouldn't be relaxed,I always give my best.Hey dude,I see we have a same passion to rock'n'roll,we should stick together maybe :) We can team up sometimes in the ring,or jam a little...what do you say?

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex : I'm singing and playing guitar for 13 years now :) Pro Wrestling and Music - my only passions,I live to do those two...what about you?

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: Well I play the guitar, I try to sing but I can't really. I play drums for a band too but my passion is the guitar, as you can see by that big tattoo on my back.

Mat Jones: Yawwwwn! Boring, did I just walk into a grave yard because everything in here seems dead.

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex turns to Mat Jones

Alex : Hey,you must be the dude thats attacking people when his bored,am I right? Well,thats cool,if thats how you have fun,its fine with me...But I have deferent way of entertain myself...I actually hit on some girls,you know what I mean, I find it more amusing than touching other man in my free time...but don't worry,I'm open minded :) *Alex wants to shake hands with Mat Jones*

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Alex, you clearly have alot to learn IWF, and not least me. I'm not the kinda guy that will shake hands with some random noob and show you 'respect'. You will have to earn my respect, it will not be handed out to you on a plate. Where's Vino when you want some excitement?

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex : Random noob? Dude,I competed all over the world,and I won more championship titles in my carrer,than you won matches,and thats a fact!....

** Alex turns to Tom now **

Alex : I'm pretty sure this guy had a bad relationship with his dad when he was young,whats wrong with him?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: I think I might like this guy. Hey kid just stay out of the way and you will enjoy your tenure in IWF.

Reaction score
Jason: And make sure you arent down wind when Vino's in the room, and kid a word of advice; you havent proved yourself in IWF yet, you may have won a bunch of title but here you are just as new as me, Jeff, Mat and Tom. And by the way, Tom and Mat are brothers in law

Reaction score
*Logan Matthews walks in wearing his typical suit and aviators with his Xtreme title over his left shoulder. He looks around before spotting Vino and walking over to him. When he speaks, it's in a low, hushed tone, so only they can hear what is said.*

Matthews: Mr. Moltisanti, sorry to bother you but it's about this IC title match I've got coming up.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Sure thing my good friend. What's on your mind kid?

Reaction score
Logan: I know I can do this, but I was hoping for maybe a little insurance if you catch my drift.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Furio: Say no more

(whispers in Kiko's ear and Kiko nods)

Reaction score
[Jason walks over and pats Logan on the shoulder]

Jason: I think that Logan is saying here is that he doesnt feel confident in his own ability to wrestle, so he needs some idiot Mongolians to baby sit him at ringside, well good luck i guess...

Reaction score
*Logan cocks his head to the right to look at Jason, letting his glasses slide a little bit down his nose, showing his eyes; He's glaring at Jason's hand.*

Logan: Jason, this was a private conversation. Now, I suggest you take your hand off my shoulder, walk your untalented ass back across the room, and act like you heard nothing, got it?