IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Jason: But of course, just strikes me as strange that you need help, i mean you are Xtreme Champion after all, why would you need help? Or are you just another fake that needs the GM in his pocket to get anywhere?

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Rikichet: Hey Kiko, I don't the like the way this guy is talking.

Kiko: Zhè gōngjī xīpán shì yào dédào tā de pìgu tī. Biǎo zi!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Kiko: Wèishéme wǒ yīnggāi yào tī nǐ de liǎn zài nǐ tā mā de húndàn!

Furio: Questo ragazzo sta andando a finire sul fondo del lago cazzo!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: We get fucked fennel? This guy sucks at insults. Don't worry. Only a matter of time now before you get whats coming to ya.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: The only thing I have coming to me is success. Nick like I have said, I will always be that thorn in your side. You will never get rid of me Nick, don't try to convince yourself that all will be over after this match at Monday Night Mayhem. I am looking forward to beating you, no destroying you, Dannon.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Ok time for me to step in. Mat, this will your last encounter with Nick Dannon. He has bigger and better things to move on to. That's an order.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Ooooooh, was that an order Vino? I'm shaking in my boots. No matter what you say Vino I will always be back for more, Nick just make sure Vito, Furio and the rest are watching your back extra hard.

Layla: Mat, I think Vino is serious just step down and accept that this will be the last time you compete with him. Mat you could yourself into trouble talking to the GM like that.

Mat Jones: Layla, with all due respect, you know nothing of Vino, he's all bark and no bite.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Listen to your girl Mat.

Silvio: We wouldn't a little accident to happen now would we?

Paulie: Wow look who it is! Silvio Dante!

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: You know what, you can do whatever the fuck you want to me, that would just show me that I am better than you. I can see the fear in your eyes Vino, you are scared that your little nephew Nick Dannon will get embarassed not once but multiple times by the Authenic One.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: I don't have time to deal this inferiority. C'mon guys lets discuss some strategy for MNM. Matthews, you should come as well.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I'm shaking in my jeans. I can tell you now, I could arrange for Nick to get the beating he deserves before our match if I wanted to, in fact that sounds good. Tom, you in?

Tom Singer: Errrrm well.......... HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: You hear this tough guy?

Rikichet: He's taking it there.

Nick: Kid I have 7 guys right here who will end your hopeless life effortlessly

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Hey! Anyone want in on this. I guarantee I can find just as many people who despise Nick Dannon as much as I do.