IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Jason Fisher made a facebook group. No one joined.

Reaction score
Jason: I would, but i have somewhere to be, a second job i guess you could call it.

Jeff: I gotta head off as well, theres a bar stool with my name on it down the road a bit, later.

[Jeff walks out and hails a taxi]

Jason: Mark, take Sarah back to the hotel room then go eat something, you look like shit.

Mark: So i finally get a break?

Jason: Im sure Sarah can survive 2 hours while you go get some food...

[Jason hands Mark some cash]

Jason: Here, its on me.

Mark: Thanks, cmon Sarah, im hungry.

[they all leave and go their seperate ways]

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex ( leaning against the wall) : I'm not really sure what are you guys arguing about,but one thing is clear - I cant wait to face some of you very soon.

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex walks to Tom and Mat.

Alex : Well,I might be interested.....U mean like a group or what?

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: You could call it a group. Actually yeah, a group. A group to defend against the Motisanti Coalition.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Don't do it Alex C. Mat Jones and Tom Singer are the small fish.

Nick: We are the winning team. Get down or lie down

Vino: Or just stay out of the way. You don't to get involved with the losers. I'm actually starting to like you.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: You can call us small fish all you want but eventually I will have myself a group, a group that will be so huge that you won't have enough mouthes to eat all of us.

Alex C

Reaction score
Alex : Having "yourself" a group? So you want help of other guys just to get you over the top? Or I don't understand you properly.

maty619

Reaction score
Tom Singer: He's got a way with words hasn't he. He didn't mean that, he meant that he would have group, he said myself because what Vino and co. said was aimed at him, to combat Vino and co. You are free to not take part in this group but in the long run it will be better for you and most of the locker room if you do take part.

Mat Jones: Yeah, that's what I meant.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Yes he doesn't have the ability to work his way to the top like everyone else. He wants to stir up problems with my Coalition.

Silvio: He's an attention whore

Vito: Yeah, and attention whore.

Paulie: SOmething tells me you're smart enough not to get on the bad side of management so early in your career.

Furio: It isn't healthy to do so.