IWF Heels!!!...Lets Unite and Form A Stable/Faction!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Me and Blister Frosty are heels, lets us in. If not, I'm going to assemble a team of IWF banned allstars (Axis, Granpapi, Headcheese, Chef, noodle, Aussie_Ash, Ico Diablo, etc.) and we will take you guys out one by one

Travis40

^Wow....just wow....one hell of a group..the only respectable member of that entire group is Mike Chaos and he's probably gonna turn on you guys soon...so far your stable sucks ass...w/ the exception of Chaos...only if he'd be more active :g:

DIRECTED TOWARD KENFAG

Great One

I miss Ice_Diablo... was basically the KenFan of that time (2+ years ago).

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Tuckass40, Your Stable sucks Tampons outta pussys!!!.....And I'm not talking about Hot Bitches tampons, I'm talking about 'Yuck What The Fuck!' kinds of bitches.
You know, the kinds that sort of have lint and shit in their pubes, the noticeable kinda lint, like cats or something, cause thats the only bitches your stable can fuck, while blindfolded and dancing around naked with your dicks in each others asses, forming a some sort of DickAssGayPubeTamponSuckers Train.
So I guess Yo' Ass just Got CHECKED!!!..............................................Bro.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I'm more of a tweener. People dont hate me and I'm not sure if people like me either, I just post in threads not getting recognized for any of them unless I'm dissing the Hardys.

Reaction score
Fagish40 is just jealous that we got a great heel faction and all he has is a team of boring super hero faces wait nvm he doesn't have a team hes just alone getting dominated by us. Fagish40 is even gay everyone has heard him talking about my sperm and how he likes watching it leek he even made a thread about it like a month ago.

Travis40

^Dumbass here is 12 years old and he told me to make a thread about his fucking sperm.

Famou$ 187

IWF Heels!!!...Lets Unite and Form A Stable/Faction!!! Reply to Thread

Me and Blister Frosty are heels, lets us in. If not, I'm going to assemble a team of IWF banned allstars (Axis, Granpapi, Headcheese, Chef, noodle, Aussie_Ash, Ice Diablo, etc.) and we will take you guys out one by one

Now I would join that.

phantomgerald

^^^ Because you're the biggest heel on IWF, and soon when you get banned you'll join Axis and the likes on the banned list.

phantomgerald

Nothing yet, but I'm sure there'll be some new rule up soon to get your ass out of here.

Famou$ 187

^Nah I don't plan on getting banned any time soon. But we shall see.