IWF Heels!!!...Lets Unite and Form A Stable/Faction!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
KenFag... that would be kinda stupid wouldn't it!

Afterall, your in one of the most prestigious groups here today, The Spam-It Squad!

KenFag
Showstopper
HBK4894
Jhar888
Loki

Now that's what you call a force to be reckoned with... ROFL!

But seriously, whoever joins your "Faction" must be one hell of a douche. Afterall, who would be willing to take orders from your "Poonged" up ass!

Rell

Reaction score
Hey, Loki's an official associate of mine, I'd like for you to show him a little respect...:shifty:

Only he knows the truth behind me...besides (TDK, Slash, Lethal Weapon, and countless others)

As for you Cabana, your the one and only person to ever give me an infraction...I don't appreciate it my friend

Rell

Reaction score
Too late, it was me in my avatar, but I figured Kazaam would be much better :08:

the dark knight

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo not pink :(

*snaps cabana's neck*

The A-man

Reaction score
As much as I would like (see: HATE) to join KenFan's "faction" I would have to say......NO!!!

Besides, I already have a faction with my anime chicks and Jeff Hardy. Hurr, hurr, hurr!

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I am not the one they call Cabana. You can refer to me as The Methlab!

[yt]vEyULE1Yk40[/yt]

Fatal 55

Reaction score
As much as I would like (see: HATE) to join KenFan's "faction" I would have to say......NO!!!

Besides, I already have a faction with my anime chicks and Jeff Hardy. Hurr, hurr, hurr!

Is it just me or does every single one of your posts either end with "Look at my Anime chicks" or "Hurr, Hurr, Hurr..." Whatever that means!

Untouchable

Reaction score
rarely show my face outside the gfx section but....

...I've been banned (apparently i majorly disrespectied a mod) had loadsa warnings (mainly for flaming outside hiat) loadsa arguments...

so im a heel

The A-man

Reaction score
Is it just me or does every single one of your posts either end with "Look at my Anime chicks" or "Hurr, Hurr, Hurr..." Whatever that means!

*SIGH* You, my friend, are waaaaay outside of the loop........

Reaction score
My opinion on you the last gunslinger. You really want it!? Look at yourself. Everyone look at him. It looks like a big monkey came down here, took a crap and out came the last gunslinger!

Damn....shit.....literally:unsure: