IWF Heels!!!...Lets Unite and Form A Stable/Faction!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Alright so like this thread is for all the Famou$'s, Tarvis40's, ShowStopper's,KF4L's, and MattHardyV1's and everyone else thats considered an IWF heel, so if you've been banned a shit load of times, or negg-repped a shit load of times, or are hated by a good majority,then come into this Thread and join my new super badass heel stable,for example: we could be called......WetBack latino Street thugs:red_bandana: or W.B.L.S.T for short. we'd be just like LAX....Tarvis could be fagget ass needs surgerary Konnan, the rest of us could be the actual wrestlers of the group.
or some shit like that , I Don't know. We could come up with a name later on at some point, whatever.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
ROFLMAO.....Sorry Kenfan but A.Ive never been banned in my history on here...and B.I would definatly not consider myself an "IWF Heel" but I will admit you are a bitchin member (meaning good) and I owuld love ot make a stable with you one day brotha :D

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^be awesome to form a stable with you bro.
So anyways, I think I've come up with a list of names for my heel stable:
-Big Bad Boob Bouncers?...(could work.)
-Goat Pussy Grinders?....(Tarvis's stable)
-The Combination Of Domination?
I Don't know, I can't come up with shit at the moment.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Alright so that means The ShowStoppers a member of the Official IWF Heel stable, anyone else wanna join in?

the dark knight

i only got banned by truth when he was on an e-roid rage.

but i do consider myself a heel :shifty: atleast in the old days..

phantomgerald

^^^ as if you want join the idiots in their quest to lower everyone else's brainpower.

Rell

Reaction score
I'm in my own group, people hate to love me :shifty:

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I was banned about 3 times before I became an admin. And I am pretty sure at one time I was the number 1 most hated person here (maybe even ranking in the top 10 right now if not number 1).

So. To get to the point....... I WANT TO JOIN!! Together if we all unite we CAN show everyone who deserves the respect around here. I have 3 words for everyone.

DIE MIKEY DIE!

The Methlab will never forget that and he's gonna make sure that YOU don't forget it either.

My opinion on you the last gunslinger. You really want it!? Look at yourself. Everyone look at him. It looks like a big monkey came down here, took a crap and out came the last gunslinger!

(extends his hand out to Kenfan4life for a handshake)

So how does it sound Ken?

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
codge7.png