IWF Finally thought of a good idea...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
that gives me lovely thoughts to think about before i go to sleep 3 haha

This Guy

At IWF there are two types of people. The top tier (including myself), who are intelligent poster's and have eachother's respect ... and then there are the blueberry's who start/take part in thread's like this.

Sadly, the top tier of IWF is greatly out-numbered by the likes of the latter.

Btw, if you haven't noticed ... REP MEANS NOTHING !! If you actually care about rep, you seriously need to take a good look at yourself and concemplate unplugging your internet connection ... and potentially killing yourself.

See now thats funny. lol

PeepShow

At IWF there are two types of people. The top tier (including myself), who are intelligent poster's and have eachother's respect ... and then there are the blueberry's who start/take part in thread's like this.

Sadly, the top tier of IWF is greatly out-numbered by the likes of the latter.

Btw, if you haven't noticed ... REP MEANS NOTHING !! If you actually care about rep, you seriously need to take a good look at yourself and concemplate unplugging your internet connection ... and potentially killing yourself.

3lions, I totally agree with you. I never think rep means anything. He just thought he was trying to be funny and he wasnt. I was just trying to prove to him that he wasnt being funny. From now on I guess I just wont even waist my time with people whos logic can't even formulate his own sentence and comebacks.......

PeepShow

Jhar, No, Just no. Im not gay dude. I dont want a boyfriend. Good luck with that though

JHar888

Reaction score
Good luck? Thanks...no, I don't want a boyfriend either, but thanks for the good luck wish! My sigs be lookin spicay!

Reaction score
LMAO. I Cant Believe This Is Even Allowed In HIAT.

^OMG, Look At All These Errors. PeeP, Help. LMAO

WHAT!

Ooops I did it again.

JHar...

I WISH YOU WOULD SHUT YOUR BIG YAPPER...

or in this case cut your fingers off so you cannot pollute the forums with this...NONSENSE!