IWF Finally thought of a good idea...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

JHAR I admit it was funny at first.But now youve just turned gay about it.....I think you should go back to spamming so you can get your ass banned....

MikeRaw

JHAR your like 12 years old(I saw u say that somewhere)Go back into fucking grade 6 and get off the forum...Please?:)

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
whats with all these stupid flame threads?

"How did pig tracks get on he ceiling?"

"Spider Pig, spider pig, does whatever a Spider Pig Does."

JHar888

Reaction score
OK Sleepy Peepy, no more fighting...that's after you explain what this means.

^FjJFlkfj;lsfsjfjjdsgfdjg;lrdfgjd'fs

g
dgj
gdgkdgjdrpotdroptujroi[iUr874-9uewpruew]w ] ruwr ewi9ruew[9r0ues]e wAI40E-Q9

alkSKRFSDURSJR9EUS[R[{ruutuetiotrue9e4wur[e

Is this? No way. You actually thought that's how you added color/graphics/videos? This is like...spam ? Aww, bless your heart. Here's some more:

^Should know that you cant post the same response w/in 5 min. Therefore I had to use an exclamation mark. I am PeepShow, and I am your Bitch Hilarious. Why not try the good old fashioned "?!" Great excuse...not.

^What! The most embarrassing punctuation error seen, since "Who are you."

^hasnt said one logical thing since becoming a member saying this about Rated R are we?

^ If you dont know, know you know..... spelling error...oops!

^Is a total Douche Now we're all trying to look cool, calling Wordlife326 a douche for no reason. But it's in caps? Another error, oh well, maybe we'll get'em right next time.

OK, there we have it. That covers spam, grammar errors, pointless comments, and a few attempts to add color and graphics. This is...Pee - *Peep...revealed!

PeepShow

OK Sleepy Peepy, no more fighting...that's after you explain what this means.

^FjJFlkfj;lsfsjfjjdsgfdjg;lrdfgjd'fs

g
dgj
gdgkdgjdrpotdroptujroi[iUr874-9uewpruew]w ] ruwr ewi9ruew[9r0ues]e wAI40E-Q9

alkSKRFSDURSJR9EUS[R[{ruutuetiotrue9e4wur[e

Ok, this was in "Say something about the poster above you" , and you can spam in there. Cant say that for you considering you spam every other post....

^Should know that you cant post the same response w/in 5 min. Therefore I had to use an exclamation mark. I am PeepShow, and I am your Bitch Hilarious. Why not try the good old fashioned "?!" Great excuse...not.

Makes no sense, once again.....

^What! The most embarrassing punctuation error seen, since "Who are you."

As Ive have said before, you can't post the same thing within 5 min. Maybe if you actually put your spam in HIAT, you would know that, b/c you say the same shit over, and over again.

^hasnt said one logical thing since becoming a member saying this about Rated R are we?

^ If you dont know, know you know..... spelling error...oops!

I am so, so sorry for not being the most perfect angel this world has ever seen. I think you would fit that description to a T, wouldn't we all agree....:D

^Is a total Douche Now we're all trying to look cool, calling Wordlife326 a douche for no reason. But it's in caps? Another error, oh well, maybe we'll get'em right next time.

See above post.....

OK, there we have it. That covers spam, grammar errors, pointless comments, and a few attempts to add color and graphics. This is...Pee - *Peep...revealed!

Nice ending......:D, and good use of color too by the way :)

Fatal 55

Reaction score
lol... Peep Pwned Him...

Oh ye... had 2 say... great choice of colour Jhar !

pwned1.jpg

Slash

Reaction score
Do I really have to hand time outs to you guys. Your acting like a bunch of fucking 2 year olds its a fucking forum get along or get out.

JHar888

Reaction score
OK Slash, I'll get along with my new bbf's. But why is everyone acting like my joke wasn't funny. They all laughed, and even tried to rep themselves I bet. That' why they said, "That's F***ing stupid!" Oh come on you guys, you all loved it.

Slash

Reaction score
Does it really matter if you think its funny power to you. If other people don't fuck them learn that lifestyle don't drag it out. I will say people love rep to much on this site which is why they flipped out but I won't elaborate.

3lions

Reaction score
At IWF there are two types of people. The top tier (including myself), who are intelligent poster's and have eachother's respect ... and then there are the blueberry's who start/take part in thread's like this.

Sadly, the top tier of IWF is greatly out-numbered by the likes of the latter.

Btw, if you haven't noticed ... REP MEANS NOTHING !! If you actually care about rep, you seriously need to take a good look at yourself and concemplate unplugging your internet connection ... and potentially killing yourself.