IWF Feuds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
its not about making a point, sometimes arguing with someone leads to a point that i didn't note before...which is good. when i argue with someone, i dont do it to win the "debate", i just do it to understand whatever we're talking about from different point of views.

Oh, yeah, sorry, i was being sarcastic. You said pretty much the same thing I was trying to imply.

phantomgerald

gerald can you remember in the shoutbox xtremebadass said that
mrdiamondsinmymouf is white because no black person acts like that:lol:

Exactly, and he ain't even gangsta. He just ended up sounding like a whiny black bitch.

I think some of the people here are really too concerned about what other thinks of them. They get all whiny and moan about why they aren't ranked higher and what hey have to do. Honestly does being famous on a forum make you feel like you achieved something in your life?

The Rated R CMStar

I am on the verge of a feud with Jhar, the muther fucker was the only not voting for me on the BTB Hall of Fame, the only one not voting for me on BTB Awards and hell, he rounds it up with nominating some noobs with one week BTBs to Booker of the Month.

Now, a real feud:

Bill and Doug Video Thread
Travis40, CMS and Kaedon vs Peepshow

Switchy

Reaction score
I am on the verge of a feud with Jhar, the muther fucker was the only not voting for me on the BTB Hall of Fame, the only one not voting for me on BTB Awards and hell, he rounds it up with nominating some noobs with one week BTBs to Booker of the Month.

No offense but why are you hating someone just because they don't nomiate you? I know you put a lot of effort into your BTB and everything but people are given choices for a reason, it sounds like you are saying people have to vote you or you hate them but I do agree with what you said on the Booker of the Month thing 'cause I don't even think that Jake guy posted a show.

Anyway as for my feuds:
I haven't really offended anyone recently but back in the days I was a n00b I had probably the first feud on the second IWF...

SWITCH Vs Nation
As I said I was a n00b back then and I really wanted to get on peoples nerves so I went in the shoutbox and started posting some bullshit using smilies and Nation was the first to get annoyed and started flaming me and I flamed back with smilies until Monk stopped Nation by saying he was abusing his mod powers (he was mod at the time). Are feud actually lasted around a month but it cooled off towards the end and I kinda kept myself to myslef and we are pretty good friends now and from what I've heard I was on the verge of getting banned back then...

Markz

Reaction score
Degenerates Vs Kliq - Simply the best bullshit arguments ever.

Rell

Reaction score
Degenerates: Fags on the old forum
Kliq : Fags on the old forum

Put two groups of fags together, you get a gay orgy, or a royal rumble...lucky for us, we got the royal rumble.

Travis40

New Breed vs. Originals.....I wasn't here when it happened, but Mat told me everything. I looked back and it was pretty good.