IWF Feuds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
I don't take it seriously I just ignore it if someone call's me a fag on the internet I'm not gonna start a big fight with them. MAybe it's because I don't care what people think of me but I'll fight for a discussion in which I believe in.

Rell

Reaction score
I see what MJ is saying though...

I'll still flame people though, why? Because I'm

arguingspecialdance1135946892.gif

Travis40

Trav40 vs. LogicalWMD God, this guy was just a total douchebag. He tried to sound smart, but it wasn't working...and I acted like a fucking crybaby...:nonono: The worst fued I've ever been it...it bombed more than an Al Snow match.

Trav40 vs. Nikki Eh, it wasn't a notable fued...but it was still a fued. We got into it on the SB and that led to neg rep from Monkey...yes, he was on the SB then...

Trav40 vs. This Guy Same as the Nikki "fued" because we really never got along, but we were never at eachother's throats. I like This Guy now and I'm happy I've improved.

Travis40 vs. Shit Bag It started when Dylan was copying a BTB off another forum....I turned him in....it got closed....downward spiral for Shit Bag from there. He was asking to be banned, he flammed me, I flamed him back. I still hate the guy, he's just a dickhead, plain and simple.

Travis40 vs. KenFan This fued has yet to be settled....I'm still waiting for his perma ban. I know it'll happen sooner or later because I've heard from some people that if he screws up next time like he did when he came back this time, he'll be perma banned.

Travis40 vs. Famou$187....do I really need to explain this? A wanna be black guy that was a "participant" on I Love New York....BULLSHIT...that's all I have to say about that fued.

PeepShow

Trav40 vs. LogicalWMD God, this guy was just a total douchebag. He tried to sound smart, but it wasn't working...and I acted like a fucking crybaby...:nonono: The worst fued I've ever been it...it bombed more than an Al Snow match.

You got your ass handed to you there. Sorry......:)

Travis40

^ I know....:08:...but he was just a jackass nonetheless...I was too :08:

Mr. Mat

can anyone remember IWF vs chef he told all you guys to burn in hell except me & travis gerweck :roflmao::lol:

Rell

Reaction score
all u god damn clit ass bitches suck. cept mat my austrailian smurf chef my smurf from vegas rell my rappin buddy is aight. chuck u suck cock, matter a fact u suck dildos cuz u cant even get a fuckin man.V1 u used to be cool but u suck cock.This guy i dont kno. FUCK YALL G-G-G-G-G-UNIT FOR LIFE u cunt ass some bitches suck hairy pimpley cock oh and nikki eat clit matthardyv1 and defiant 1 and chuck had a 3 some. u guys are the most fucked up people and me and chef arent the same fuckin people

:08:

Chef was from Vegas right...hmm

phantomgerald

LOL I remember that. Somehow I always imagined him as a nerdy white guy trying to act all gangsta.

Rell

Reaction score
Famou$?

....I'm j/k btw :shifty:

Mr. Mat

LOL I remember that. Somehow I always imagined him as a nerdy white guy trying to act all gangsta.

gerald can you remember in the shoutbox xtremebadass said that
mrdiamondsinmymouf is white because no black person acts like that:lol:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
only god knows how much i fucking hate that quote...for a lot of reasons:

1. it kinda offends blueberries..well, im not talking about blueberries like the ones on the forum, im talking about the ones who actually go to a hospital...
2. why are you on a forum? so you can agree with everything anyone says and avoid arguing with anyone? wow...i'd rather be a blueberry.
3. when was "fighting" actually something not stupid? so "fighting" with bare hands "in real life" makes you a genius?
4..too lazy, sleepy and tired. might post later...ya know what? fuck it.

edit-
btw, in the pic it says "arguing on the internet" while the one mostly quoted is "fighting on the internet"....

Duh, you don't get the point. No matter how hard you try, making a point on the internet is not cool (even though everyone and their mother uses the internet to settle arguments and look up information all of the time).

the dark knight

its not about making a point, sometimes arguing with someone leads to a point that i didn't note before...which is good. when i argue with someone, i dont do it to win the "debate", i just do it to understand whatever we're talking about from different point of views.

Rell

Reaction score
I argue with people to fuck with them plain and simple. Its funny when people get legitimately angry over small internet comments, especially things like wrestling.

I think for some of these guys, Wrestling = life, I wont mention any names but Its pretty clear who I'm talking about.

-TJ-

^Agreed lol

As for feuds... well...... I'd never been in one huge feud.......... I'm like a Jobber..... No feud just there............