IWF Feuds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Did anyone mention the 2 day feud of Mat and TDK? God that was great!

Mr. Mat

^lol i allmost forgot about that

my fueds

mat vs defiant one
mat vs kassidy
mat vs DX06
mat vs famous
mat vs dylan
mat vs TDK
mat vs slash
mat vs V1

i cant remember anymore

Mr. Mat

mat vs defiant one long story on how it got started but it got real ugly
but where friends again

mat vs kassidy after that burn notice thread we flammed eachother in the shoutbox

mat vs DX06 long real long story

mat vs famous he just pisses everyone off & he caught me on a wrong day

mat vs dylan he stuck his nose in my & D1's fued cause he's a drama queen

mat vs TDK long story

mat vs slash he was drunk & we went at it in the shoutbox

mat vs V1 he acted like a little bitch in a thread dissing me
so we went back & forth but we ok now

MJ807

Reaction score
070319%20Special%20Olympics.jpg

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Monkeystyle vs the world.

Also Kaedon/TDK has always given me a chuckle.

Oh yeah, and I'd also include MS/K-man, since we pretty muh argue about everything. Though I have to admit, sometimes I just play devil's advocate because it's really easy to get him going and its pretty amusing.

PeepShow

I love how a lot of people call me a dick and I get on everyone's nerves and pick fights with people, yet Im on nobody's list. Thank you :)

O, BTW MJ, that is the most true statement I have read all day. Thank you :)

Rell

Reaction score
-sigh- Not fighting on the internet is dumb imo, If you dislike a guy let it be known. Who cares if its the internet, its all fun imo. Who wants to be serious 100% of the time? I'm a fun loving guy and tbh, arguing is fun, especially when its over nothing...Me & Kaedon argue all the time, like MS said I'll admit I usually start the fights because Kaedon is an easy guy to piss off...

Watch this.....

WWE ISNT PERFECT!!!!

*waits for kaedon to bash me for not selling the leg injury*

the dark knight

this thread became a joke after the 4th post with the exception of a few other posts.

only god knows how much i fucking hate that quote...for a lot of reasons:

1. it kinda offends blueberries..well, im not talking about blueberries like the ones on the forum, im talking about the ones who actually go to a hospital...
2. why are you on a forum? so you can agree with everything anyone says and avoid arguing with anyone? wow...i'd rather be a blueberry.
3. when was "fighting" actually something not stupid? so "fighting" with bare hands "in real life" makes you a genius?
4..too lazy, sleepy and tired. might post later...ya know what? fuck it.

edit-
btw, in the pic it says "arguing on the internet" while the one mostly quoted is "fighting on the internet"....

Rell

Reaction score
Fighting > Agreeing TO BE HONEST

I'll never be a robot who stays out of trouble, its not my style. I love controversy, and the fact that this is only the internet makes it even better. That doesnt mean I'll go around starting problems for fun :shifty: but If a disagree with a guy or better yet dislike a guy, I'll let it be known.

I guess I'll go join the Special Oympics now...

the dark knight

Fighting > Agreeing TO BE HONEST

I'll never be a robot who stays out of trouble, its not my style. I love controversy, and the fact that this is only the internet makes it even better. That doesnt mean I'll go around starting problems for fun :shifty: but If a disagree with a guy or better yet dislike a guy, I'll let it be known.

I guess I'll go join the Special Oympics now...

there's a difference between DISCUSSING SOMETHING and FIGHTING aka flaming..etc.

Great One

Damn, Rell and TDK beat me to it. That quote ITSELF is Blue.

A forum itself is for fucking arguing. A basis and site of opinions which of course everyone is not going to agree with. And you can even make a case that one of the, if not the sole reason of the internet is to argue and debate in some form.

If you don't like to the argue, get the fuck off the FORUM.

MJ807

Reaction score
I know what the quote says but I mean like arguing where people flame each other thats what's Blue.

Great One

I flame blueberries all the time. It's just what I do. Reason being, entertainment, is once again probably the sole reason of the internet's invention and we are all entertained entirely different ways.

the dark knight

I know what the quote says but I mean like arguing where people flame each other thats what's Blue.

sure, "fighting" on the internet is Blue. but were we really fighting? im sorry but if you take whatever is said on the internet too seriously then you're a blueberry.

and what does fighting/flaming/arguing have to do with winning the special olympics?

edit-
phuck you great one.