IWF Feuds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
We have all taken part in IWF feuds/fights at one point. List the feuds you have taken part in, and how they played out.

Hell Rell vs Degeneration__X2006 - *sigh* we never got along. I was a "new" member but I knew about her and Kassidy's relationship. This led to her accusing me of being “Darkside” (An Old member she didn’t get along with) Every time I logged on she would continuously fuck with me, even calling me old at one point. I always kept cool until I finally snapped. We went back & forth for a while and eventually settled our differences.

Kassidy vs Black People – I guess Kassidy didn’t realize me and his woman settled our differences because a few days later he made a thread called “Burn Notice” which basically called me a ni**er, as well as a few other members. I took the thread as a joke and we’ve never had problems afterwards.

Rell vs Lethal Weapon – He was pissed because I received a few Hall Of Fame votes. I found it funny. We went back & forth for a while, he even suggested I be banned for making a “Noodles House Of Fun” thread. I think LW was pissed because I got the indy mod spot that he clearly wanted, and he used the Noodle thread as an excuse to attack me…We eventually got over it.

I’ll have more up later… (Nikki, Kaedon, Dylanfsd, Great One, etc)

J

Damn this is fun...I been in a lot...Lol...

J-Dawg vs. Kassidy-We went at it...He got his gurl involved...She bitched at me...I told him straight up i could mess him up...We went back and forth...and he just dropped it...Fun fun...

J-Dawg vs. Monkeystyle-Thats right...I got in a Fued wit Monkey...Yet again this was the old lets spam the shit outta IWF Monkeystyle...Lets see...We went back and forth...Nothing to big...He got ban a few 100 times on diffrent alias...Came back and became an awesome member...

J-Dawg vs. Rob-I don't remeber much of this one...If i do rember corectly...Rob was hanging from pre-Awesome MonkeyStyles nuts...So when Monk and I argued he stuck his nose in it...

So yea that all i remeber...There's probably been more...Just 2 lazy to think hard...So yea...

Great One

3lions vs. Dave Batista

3lions vs. Blister

3lions vs. the dark knight

God... I miss 3lions. =(

Headcheese/grandpapi/AussieAsh/Monkeystyle vs. Forum

Darkside vs. pedophile

The Kliq vs. The Degenerates

Probably some others but I can't think at the moment, I chose not to list mine yet...

Rell

Reaction score
Wow Great One, have you forgotten about New Breed?

Beer Money Army

Icon vs Rell - He thinks he's a gangsta but he doesn't pimp and took over shit like me. We always have on-going Battle. but he's clearly a pansy and I'm too gangsta for him because i got dispet on my back...

phantomgerald

Phantomgerald vs Lethal Weapon. Yeah I can't really remembered how it started but I asked him to chill or something and he went all fucking racist on me. Just died down after a while and we're fine before he left.

Rell

Reaction score
Icon vs Rell - He thinks he's a gangsta but he doesn't pimp and took over shit like me. We always have on-going Battle. but he's clearly a pansy and I'm too gangsta for him because i got dispet on my back...

I told you, Cam'Ron has my back. He would run you down with his pink Range Rover

cam4.jpg

C4

One of the best one's Travis40 vs Great One - Instant Classic feud.

As for my feuds, had many of them, here are the Top5 Feuds coming back from the days when I was known as OnceWalker and County4.

1. OnceWalker vs. Truth - He closed 50% of the Threads I made in the WWE Section and that made me angry I complained to the Admin and had a long fight with him the chatbox, since then we did nothing but Negative Rep each other and said fuck you. (I was OnceWalker back then)

2. Trav40 vs. OnceWalker - It all started in the Monkeystyle Thread in which he tried to pick a fight with me and tried to act intelligent, we both started swearing and Neg Rep was the end, he has improved since then.

3. Weebo vs. County4 - All started in the GFX Section when both Weebo and me had these Request Threads and Weebo just couldn't stand competiton or maybe could, it led to a GFX Battle which Weebo won and that Thread eventually turned into a flame ground between Weebo and County, we both fought till the end flaming and pissing on each others Threads, had some sick PM's but it all turned out okay in the end.

4. Monkeystyle vs. OnceWalker - He made a Thread in which he said something that I still don't understand that man is pure gold and I agree that I lost to him, I just won't forget this silly feud.

5. JHar888 vs C4 - Rude comments on my Graphics Thread made me flame the guy sometimes which led to a Thread in the flame chamber it turned out into a Royal Rumble, weird but big feud I did make some very rude comments on the guy and I take it back, everything is back to normal now.

Wrestling Station

I think i had a mini feud with Lethal Weapon aka FOF before, but it only lasted like 3 days :(
Anyway, I always feud with TDK on MSN >_>