IWF E-Fed sign up for New season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Hey guys, Monkleystyle has reopened the E-Fed which greatly appreciated, and hopefully we can restart this thing and get it how it was a year or so ago, if anyone is interested in roleplaying once again or for the 1st time just say so here so we have a rough estimate of number and post your E-Superstars profile in the roster section if its not already there, when theres enough numbers things can start moving forward. Thanks

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I'll join but I'm going to wait to post a profile just to see if enough people join. If that's cool

connorten

Reaction score
I'll join but same as Rod23 said I want to wait till at least 10 people are signed up so get out and getting people and make sure you have a solid staff this time! I'm willing to help on staff! I did in the last e-fed and did pretty good.

-TJ-

Ill join, but I have like a clan of people...... 2 Wrestlers (One manages the other sometimes) and 2 managers. A big like faction that I would like to use, am I allowed to do so?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
I'll Sign Up But When I Role Play Don't Cut Too Much Into Sometimes I Don't Much Time 2 Give An 24-Hour RP but I'll Join If Things Will Happen.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Ill join, but I have like a clan of people...... 2 Wrestlers (One manages the other sometimes) and 2 managers. A big like faction that I would like to use, am I allowed to do so?

Of course you can have a faction, be good to have a nicme tag division at some point. Thanks for everyone showing thier interest to the E-fed, should be at least half around 8 or 9 others who have yet to post/sign up yet, i got 15 replies to pms send on this board and a few others so that should be a start and then hopefully more people will start to come in. anyone know if Jmay would be interested coming back over, i have pmed him but got no reply

YoungMannie

Reaction score
A Quick Thing So Are You Holding Off On The RP Until A Good Amount Sign Up Or Is There A Thread Open Up Already?

Reaction score
"Ladies and Gentlemen... Prepare to be Entertained."

Tom McBrady is back.

D-Boy

Reaction score
Yo, I'll like to join.

Count me in.