IWF E-Fed sign up for New season

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
just to keep you guys in the know, expect the first show to be near the end of the month, starting to get some idea's together now and we have a good enough roster to start putting things in motion.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah you got it right.

I thought Gaelic was strictly and Irish thing though.

Anyway, pretty sure english is his first language, terrifying as that may seem.

MikeY

Reaction score
just to keep you guys in the know, expect the first show to be near the end of the month, starting to get some idea's together now and we have a good enough roster to start putting things in motion.

Thats good to hear!!

Reaction score
OkEnglish is my first language but in broad Scottish. iI speak English but have a Scottish twist, it's liek thie Irish and English. There isn't one main way of speaking English as theres isn't way of speakin American (I know that is just English but its another way like.) If you don't understand my promo's then sorry it's because i love being Scottish.

Reaction score
OkEnglish is my first language but in broad Scottish. iI speak English but have a Scottish twist, it's liek thie Irish and English. There isn't one main way of speaking English as theres isn't way of speakin American (I know that is just English but its another way like.) If you don't understand my promo's then sorry it's because i love being Scottish.

That's an excuse, and not even a good one at that. One, there is no such thing as American. We just remove one or two letters from spelling certain words, but that's it. Two, doesn't matter how you say it, doesn't mean you can't be somewhat close to being proper. My entire family, being from Jamaica, speaks Patwois, which is EXTREMELY broken english. But does that mean when writing they say

"WHA GWON MI BREGEN?" No, they'll say "How are you"

Just because you "love" being Scottish doesn't mean you can't type atleast close to close to being proper. There maybe 1001 different ways to -say- it but there is no more than 2 ways to -spell- it and that is only true for the words Color(colour), and Program (programme). Not saying everybody is perfect when they type, but atleast make sense.

biggs

Reaction score
I got invited here by Adam.Freeman, and I'd love to help out in any way that I can. My character would probably have to be part-time at best, but I could certainly help with match writing, and kick around some backstage segments with my character.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
nice to see you on here Biggs. If you could help writing a match a week or something that would be very helpful.