IWF Cartoons, IWF News - Character Request Thread/ Cartoonist Job/ News reporter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Name: Dylan
Background: GREA SER LOL AT GREAS ER BEING FILTERED, big goofy poser with a stupid looking mean face.
Pastime: Talking about how much people I can beat up and WORKING OUT
What you do with friends: Crush Skulls
Favourite sport: Whoever has the most fan support right now. Go team go
Do you wear spectacles, glasses, sunglasses? Sunglasses when I wanna look cool
Do you have a facemark, mole? no
Facial features/ beard and mustache: Manly 5 O clock shadow
Facial features/ other: Bald but their's a hair peaking. I'm alwalys posing showing my right side, it's my good side.
What kind of clothing do you prefer: White shirt that's too small for me to show off my muscles!~ And tight black pants.

Skin tone: tan
Hairstyle: bald
Hair color: dark brown
Accessories in your hand: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/men/vin-diesel/pictures/vin-diesel-picture-1.jpg

C4

Alright, no more characters now because it's been enough and I can't animate so many characters. I'm currently modeling the news studio with everything from chairs to monitors, followed by more character animation!

C4

If you have requested your character, then it will be there in the episodes. Make your own character on that site or ask our cartoonist jwind to make the character for you.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I already made one from the site and posted it here.. I thought you guys were just making them look more special.