IWF Cartoons, IWF News - Character Request Thread/ Cartoonist Job/ News reporter

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

The first edition of IWF News to be posted in a month hosted by a fully 3D Animated character with the name of Mike Franks. I have designed the character and the animation starts in a week or so. Now all I need are 3 or 4 news reporters who can collect the hottest, funniest and extreme news from all over this forum.

Let me remind you this won't be a serious thing, it would be like a cartoon news with lots of entertainment, if you want to be one of the news reporters then post here.

Then alternatively the IWF cartoons are coming which is a fully 3D animated cartoon series. Cartoons based on a forum, Blue? No, they aren't about the forums! They are a 3D comedy series with 5 boys who are friends of each other obviously these boys are based on the members over here; these are the main characters situated in a small city going over doing adventures, starting shit and so on... there are many other characters as well. If you want to be one of them, post your facial details (preferably a picture of yours) so that I can animate you and give you a soundtrack which represents your voice.

Also if you're able to draw characters well in CorelDraw or any other vector imaging program then you can be one of the cartoonists! :bigsmile:

There are a lot of questions to be asked, ask them here. Don't SPAM. :detective2:

Characters animated till now: (pictures to be posted in a day or so)

The Dark Knight
- A boy who wears a batman suit wherever he goes and has a "dark" gimmick, if you want changes.. ask.

Hayley Williams - The rock popstar and girlfriend of Peepshow.

The Great Khali - Animated character for this freak.

Monkeystyle -
A big guy who sits in his office wears sunglasses at night.

Brian Kendricks Biceps - Has a costume made which he wears all the time. Made of Brian Kendrick's actual biceps.

THE PICTURES WILL BE POSTED SOON ENOUGH.

C4

why is this in rell in a thread?

Because there isn't any other section suitable for this. However, the cartoon episodes will be posted in the Entertainment Center.

The Mac

Reaction score
This looks like a really good idea actually. I'll news report if you like.

C4

Cartoon character update #1 - Hayley Williams

a8eb9fdf93.png

Role: Girlfriend of PeepShow, famous rockstar in city!

C4

Character update #2 - The Dark Knight

426ac58104.png

Role: One of the main characters.

The Mac

Reaction score
So this will be like South Park. C4 there's rep coming your way because this should be brilliant. Who is doing the voices btw?

C4

So this will be like South Park. C4 there's rep coming your way because this should be brilliant. Who is doing the voices btw?

You people choose for your characters, I'll upload 5 or 6 imitations of my voice choose the one which suits your character best.

Thanks for the grey rep :shifty:

So, nobody else wants a character or what? Upload a rough picture of yours made in paint or something like that. If you don't want your face to be seen I can make something like that batman. And if you can show me your real life picture so I can animate in a perfect manner.

Also fill in this little form:

- Character Name
- Favourite sport
- Pastime
- What you do with your friends

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

1chiban

Reaction score
I would definitely be up for this, as a news reporter first of all.

Wouldn't mind being a character either. He's a pic:

Me.jpg

As I'm British, please put me up as a stereotypical Brit with a suit and monacle and top hat and posh British voice if possible!

Character Profile- Character Name - Simon William Jonh Iles The Third (The last bit isn't true but fits with my character lol)
- Age - 27
- Background: American, British etc. - British, University graduate toff
- Favourite sport - Cricket, of course!
- Occupation - Journalist for top British broadsheet
- Pasttime - See below
- What you do with your friends - Drink expensive alcohol, play cards, go to the races, horseriding etc.

Disclaimer: The character above is most definitely not a reflection of me, but should be a funny character lol

C4

IWF cartoons update #3 - Rell

7cd3c95867.png

Role: The ♂♂♂♂♂ who tries to fights with everyone, dangerous guy; carries a gun with him.

1chiban

Reaction score
Haha they're getting better. Can't wait to see my toff lol.

Christian

Reaction score
look @ my prom pics and do that

- Character Name: Christian
- Background: American
- What you do with your friends: Smoke