Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

I talk to the dude off of here. He isn't TSS and he also isn't as dumb as he comes across on here. After awhile he is ok and very fun to talk to as its joke after joke with him..

But yeah dude like i told you on MSN drop this shit and it will go away soon. It did for me and it will for you.(that is to LKP)

Roflroflroflrofl

LKP

I find it funny that you ROFLROFLROFL at us yet you have us both quoted in your sig?

LKP

Also WS wen ru going to start doing something about peepshow's random neg rep?

MikeRaw

^Why would he? Don't you get it? Chuck didnt. MS didn't. TG won't. No one will. It's not even against the rules.

This Guy

better question? what could ws do? even if he wanted to theres nothing he can physically do to stop him. there both Super Mods. A Super Mod can't infract nor demote another super mod.

This Guy

thats true, he says he's going to stop bitching about neg rep then asks ws to do something about it again. lol