Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
He's not really 26, and that's not really his girlfriend. This has been established already. Everything about LKP is fake. He's really 8.

Moonlight Drive

Am I the only one who distinctly remembers him claiming to have a wife until a thread a month or two back when he was caught out and she suddenly became a girlfriend (Can't remember which exactly, but it was a long arse fucking thread)?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
He doesn't even have a girlfriend. She left him for someone who's brain capacity was larger than that of a molecule.

This Guy

Ok hang on guys ok hear me out........ Am i really that bad? Cause seriously i have no problem being mates with you guys online. I think a forum is a way to get away from the real world. Cmon if you hate me that bad ignore me but i like mike raw cat we all just sit back open a cold one and let it be? I mean what do i have to do apart from leave to get on the good side of you guys? Dont say post better or more cause whatever i do u will always hate me.

thats true, so why do you even bother? I mean you insult people, then when no one (or hardly anyone) sides with you, you try to make peace. and then when they don't accept it right aways, because you haven't given it time to cool off, you insult them again. As many say, just shut up.

Am I the only one who distinctly remembers him claiming to have a wife until a thread a month or two back when he was caught out and she suddenly became a girlfriend (Can't remember which exactly, but it was a long arse fucking thread)?

yeah Moonlight, that was the thread that started up the whole crap with me. Where he made it sound like I was this amazing person because I could manage to have full time job and have time for a wife and child, and I told him that it isn't really that amazing since millions of other people around the world do that all the time. And then he basically said I was a bad father because of something I don't even recall and I proceeded to tell him off but yeah he kept saying wife at the begining, but then said later that even though he says wife there not actually married....whatever....

I speak on this topic actually today because I have seen many since LKP joined accuse him of not really being 26. I thought about this quite a bit and I definatly can understand where this comes from. Because he doesnt come off sounding like a 26 year old. Sure we all act childish, but even in our childishness our true ages can be seen with the words we choose to use to act out our sillieness. His does not. Then I remembered that he claims to be from the UK. Where they use the queens english (as we also do here in Canada for the most part) and although I'll be the first to admit that I am and always will be a horriable speller, even I know that words like color, favor etc in Canada and the UK are spelt colour and favour. Yet he spells them all the american spelling. So after reading many of his posts again, I thing I have figured something out.

LKP=Small Show

Moonlight Drive

I believe it was also the thread where the awesomeness of KID WITH NO PENIS emanated from.

That's actually an interesting point there about just the way he constructs his posts, didn't really think about that too much. Although it is rather hilarious when he claims he doesn't care what anyone says because he's...26~!

phantomgerald

thats true, so why do you even bother? I mean you insult people, then when no one (or hardly anyone) sides with you, you try to make peace. and then when they don't accept it right aways, because you haven't given it time to cool off, you insult them again. As many say, just shut up.

yeah Moonlight, that was the thread that started up the whole crap with me. Where he made it sound like I was this amazing person because I could manage to have full time job and have time for a wife and child, and I told him that it isn't really that amazing since millions of other people around the world do that all the time. And then he basically said I was a bad father because of something I don't even recall and I proceeded to tell him off but yeah he kept saying wife at the begining, but then said later that even though he says wife there not actually married....whatever....

I speak on this topic actually today because I have seen many since LKP joined accuse him of not really being 26. I thought about this quite a bit and I definatly can understand where this comes from. Because he doesnt come off sounding like a 26 year old. Sure we all act childish, but even in our childishness our true ages can be seen with the words we choose to use to act out our sillieness. His does not. Then I remembered that he claims to be from the UK. Where they use the queens english (as we also do here in Canada for the most part) and although I'll be the first to admit that I am and always will be a horriable speller, even I know that words like color, favor etc in Canada and the UK are spelt colour and favour. Yet he spells them all the american spelling. So after reading many of his posts again, I thing I have figured something out.

LKP=Small Show

This could be the greatest revelation in IWF history! If it's true he's even a bigger loser.

Kizza

Yeah, I remember pointing it out in that thread.

LKP

It is firefox i use for my spelling errors so i use that and i notice colour is color but what does it matter?. Iam 26 iam from the uk and if any of you saw my facebook or myspace iam 26 and had a gf. Never once did i say i had a wife. Someone implied it and i copied what they said. So believe what you want. Your all sad concentrating on me really aint u? And btw i was out of this forum for a reason go back to my im back thread in welcome section. If you hate me that make another thread :).

LKP

This places proves my point when i talk about it. People pick on spelling hahaha ive told loads of people yeah join IWF but look out if they don't like you they pick on your spelling or they can understand you. Same happened with blaze. Guys Cmon you use the same cycle all of the time to pick on people. Yeah i make a dick out of myself on here but so what? Moonlight drive only pops out of the woodwork to help pick on people. Do i help myself by the way i post? No but who cares its a forum its not real life so why are you all so stubborn and thick to judge people? Does it actually make you feel better?

LKP

Plus Italian outsider i am a Cardiff and Manchester Untied fan. Due to my Parents being from Manchester and Cardiff. *waits for the next insult*