Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_Model

Reaction score
Peepshow is neg repping me about 5 times a day and travis is its like a pact they have. Now correct me if im wrong but is this right? AND what can i do to stop it? Don't go saying stop acting stupid cause when i was not online on here last week it was still being done. I mean my green rep i worked hard for, helping people out or just posting good posts which people obv agreed on. Its not right so please can someone stop these two morons plz? Yeah im bitching and moaning, but im not going to sit there and take it. This forum like a few people have said is baffling now. People siding with people etc etc its just silly. Yeah i admit i may get on peoples nerves but people get on mine, yet i don't red rep them. Its uncalled for and childish.
Now i know who's going to reply by attacking me and one or two to defend me. But thinking about it now, the mods wont do fuck all probably and this will just turn into another hate LKP thread but hey makes the day go faster right? Now i tried hard to avoid the casual talk section, but with this happening i feel the need to cash in on the negativity.

There's no point in complaining about it because the majority of members here are pimple faced, cocksucking little virgins who lack a life so they log on every single day just to act like a bunch of idiots and call it a day.

Qwake

There's no point in complaining about it because the majority of members here are pimple faced, cocksucking little virgins who lack a life so they log on every single day just to act like a bunch of idiots and call it a day.

How would you know that a majority of the forum has pimples on their faces and are virgins? Any proof? Most members don't lack lives either, sure they come on IWF for a bit and talk wrestling and that's because they like to talk about wrestling, nothing wrong with that.

You saying that really makes me think that you ARE LHR, only difference would be that you're a smurf with slit eyes. So like, plz fuck off with that other whore that you married or whatever and don't ever come on here again, because you're not needed/wanted...like most other asians.

k :y:

CT Styles

l_15ac28ee34144ddf87b999c7df63fdc9.jpg

I'm the one in the green shirt with brown hair.

Had sex? Check.
No pimples? Check.

I'd say you have low self-esteem considering you're asian and your username is 'The Model' Hell, everyone has a right to dream.

Oxygen bandit.

CT Styles

How'd I know someone would say that.. If this smurf doesn't believe who I am I'll post another photo.

CT Styles

Are you bagging my looks? It was a damn good slurpie and the photo wasn't good enough to look up at.

Wrestling Station

LKP, tbh; terrorists do not negotiate :shifty:

But yeah, I tried in a friendly way (with 10Kgs of explosives as a starter) to talk peepshow out of it.. but you know; he loves it hardcore so I dont think that it even worked.

My advice, as most people mentioned; leave it for a while and all the Negs :shifty: will stop eventually.

As for This Guy: Actually I can make peep stop it with one and only option :) but nah not worth it tbh.

MikeRaw

Honestly, how much of a tool are you? That just seems like a generally stupid thing to say. I'm sure there's some fat, pimply nerds on here somewhere, but for the most part, no one here seems to be a "nerdy cocksucking virgin". But what's funny is that you're taking up right where Ladyhotrod left off. Doing the same old tricks. Just generally insulting people's personal lives without any evidence to back it up. I thought you would've learned from her? You wanna insult someone? Insult something they do online, wheew you actually have a little thing called evidence of it. Do you not know how dumb it sounds when you insult someone's own real life, without having a fucking clue in hell about how their life actually is?
If I say that you're a fat, greasy piece of shit who never goes outside, and blows Ladyhotrod's dick all day, does that make it true? No, it just makes me look dumb. Now go back to being extinct from the forum.
Also, is it just me, or is it funny that you've never posted a pic, yet almost everyone here has? Got somethin' to hide?