It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
So basically, no Haza, I don't agree it was clear on his part.
To me it was extremely clear.

He has said nothing that would indicate that you and Juice would be teamed up to that point. And I'm not sure why anybody would have reason to think so.

I've said I think it could have been distancing because I don't want it to be ruled out down the line, not because I have any sort of certainty that you're together, which is less likely.

Happy to accept your explanation but whether I believe you thought poyser could be suggesting you were a good bet if Juice flipped scum...I'm not sure I believe that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To call it town points would be a stretch lol, its more that "this would be a pretty insane thing to post as scum"

It was mainly when she was voting someone (I think 4th?) and then she made that post that was like well i still dont like his posts and i didnt like his response to me but im just gonna unvote here. then doubled down on it saying it wasnt enough to keep her vote there. like that's just crazy unless they are aligned (which would make it a terrible, awful play, but not insane)
was it 4th or barry and are you talking about the same reason I voted her originally or a separate incident

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Sky
TFW
Juice
CP
Wang

is my current poe i think. not ideal to still have more than a third of the game there lmao
This list makes me so uneasy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
To me it was extremely clear.

He has said nothing that would indicate that you and Juice would be teamed up to that point. And I'm not sure why anybody would have reason to think so.

I've said I think it could have been distancing because I don't want it to be ruled out down the line, not because I have any sort of certainty that you're together, which is less likely.

Happy to accept your explanation but whether I believe you thought poyser could be suggesting you were a good bet if Juice flipped scum...I'm not sure I believe that.
I thought he MIGHT be, paranoid me also thought if he was, perhaps it was a long setup play to set the seeds if she does flip scum. But then he clarified and I moved on. To me it's not really any different than me saying I disagree with the distancing thing (though you're backing off that now as more ruling out thing as opposed to a hard stance). You said it yourself, one of the three of us could be full of shit, so I kind of have to double check what everyone is actually saying too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This list makes me so uneasy
Me too lol

And tbf it could be a case of me wanting to read you and jeff town as you're the only guys posting well and getting involved but I think I have semi decent reasons to read everybody I didnt list as town, or I'd have included them

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
all that said, feel like we might be arguing over semantics and wording, but it is what it is

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
UNVOTE

not sure if I want a vote on 4th anymore - although don't think their response to my vote was very good

It means. I don't think my original reason for voting, was enough of a reason to be a reason for voting someone and it was more of a day one opening vote on day one opening vote vote. But I don't think the response given by 4th, was very good - but not enough reason to keep the vote on

This was the exchange I was talking about jeff. I just dont see what goes through your head in order to make these posts as scum. To me it feels way more like a town thought process lol. I actually dont think I've got good enough reasons to vote this guy and im not sure he's scum so ill unvote.

She also then responded to pressure on her by voting Barry which kinda just seems like flailing about lol, again something I'd associate more with town than i would scum

Obviously Im scraping the bottom of the barrel here looking for reasons, but if you pair this with the fact that Im like 99% sure she's not teamed with lethal, I think lynching her probably ends badly

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and yeah if one of you two is scum, that sus list is going to be...not very fun to go through?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This was the exchange I was talking about jeff. I just dont see what goes through your head in order to make these posts as scum. To me it feels way more like a town thought process lol. I actually dont think I've got good enough reasons to vote this guy and im not sure he's scum so ill unvote.

She also then responded to pressure on her by voting Barry which kinda just seems like flailing about lol, again something I'd associate more with town than i would scum

Obviously Im scraping the bottom of the barrel here looking for reasons, but if you pair this with the fact that Im like 99% sure she's not teamed with lethal, I think lynching her probably ends badly
Could she not still be teamed with Lethal or have we fully ruled that out because of wagoning on D1? She never really voted him d1 (lethal) and barry ended up flipping town.

Fair point on this unvote stuff though, I see what you mean

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Interesting - you did mention Tweet when you didn't need to. Don't think if you were aligned with him you would do this at all. Means you at least cant be on the same scum team. Nice to know my 2000IQ plans can still work.

UNVOTE
And like.... this :sodone

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Could she not still be teamed with Lethal or have we fully ruled that out because of wagoning on D1? She never really voted him d1 (lethal) and barry ended up flipping town.

Fair point on this unvote stuff though, I see what you mean
Its their play around each other really, and lethal also spent time trying to set juice up with his phony info stuff. Could be a bumbling distancing attempt, but he also tried to get her lynched instead of himself before he was outed. He posted quite a lot of shade at her from his earlier read backs as well IIRC

Also, my theory is that sky IS aligned with lethal, and when lethal was coming under pressure, sky panicked and brought forth more urgency in juice's direction, so this obviously colours my opinion a bit.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The theorising she does about ace being coached to push her seems like it comes from a genuine place as well lol, but that could just be conf bias talking at this point

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its their play around each other really, and lethal also spent time trying to set juice up with his phony info stuff. Could be a bumbling distancing attempt, but he also tried to get her lynched instead of himself before he was outed. He posted quite a lot of shade at her from his earlier read backs as well IIRC

Also, my theory is that sky IS aligned with lethal, and when lethal was coming under pressure, sky panicked and brought forth more urgency in juice's direction, so this obviously colours my opinion a bit.
:WOW I dont hate that theory.

Also a fair point about lethal trying to setup Juice. He tried to make Barry look pretty bad too and he ended up being town, so I can see your point that it probably wasnt bad distancing attempt. In fact he probably was just genuinely annoyed at her behavior and saw it as an easy push away from himself. you're probably right there

Reactions: Poyser