It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
who do you have in mind other than Juice tomorrow? my immediate other person to look at would be Barry2/4th
Im still pretty interested in Sky. But yeah 4th is in there too

Thing with 4th is i wouldnt expect him to rep out as scum, like he's the kinda person that wouldnt wanna let people down like that (in his mind I mean, obviously everybody would 100% understand). That said, if your mental health takes a hit and you're struggling to deal, then you would kinda just wanna get out of there and get rid of the pressure. So yeah. He's just kinda there in PoE for me

we desperately need somebody coming in for CP too lol, even if its just to pop on and claim so we at least have something to take into consideration

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also the fact I don't think I've been soft on Juice is the exact reason I asked him to clarify, the heck you sayin? Obviously I would ask him to clarify if I thought he might be implying the opposite :heston

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
not at all, the way he worded it could have meant either at the end, hence why I asked what he meant. And you didn't answer my question, are you trying to find reasons to sus me? Because from my pov, you seem to be pushing it hard with Poyser and I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy about it. Like I can understand multiscum paranoia to a degree, but it seems like I'm your main focus this morning.
I'm actually looking for reasons to town read you :slip:

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Juice IS up there too, the thing thats putting her lower down for me is just a gut feeling that some of the play she employed wouldnt come from scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ugh, wang as well. just there. didnt even realise he was playing lol

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also the fact I don't think I've been soft on Juice is the exact reason I asked him to clarify, the heck you sayin? Obviously I would ask him to clarify if I thought he might be implying the opposite :heston
No this doesn't make sense AT ALL.

He made a point that clearly implied you and Juice wouldn't be aligned if she flipped scum.

You asked him to clarify it but from your POV (thinking you went hard at Juice) you shouldn't have needed any clarification

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Juice IS up there too, the thing thats putting her lower down for me is just a gut feeling that some of the play she employed wouldnt come from scum.
can you rewind back to what those plays are for me, because I don't have any real town points on my ledger for her

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Sky
TFW
Juice
CP
Wang

is my current poe i think. not ideal to still have more than a third of the game there lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
No this doesn't make sense AT ALL.

He made a point that clearly implied you and Juice wouldn't be aligned if she flipped scum.

You asked him to clarify it but from your POV (thinking you went hard at Juice) you shouldn't have needed any clarification
he didn't really imply we weren't aligned at that point though, especially not with his last sentence. I don't think you're quite getting what I'm saying here. His last sentence, to me, felt he could mean either or, I asked him what he meant because had he said he thought we were alligned if she flipped scum, id have continued to ask why because I obviously disagree. I'm not sure I understand why you think that doesn't make sense

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So basically, no Haza, I don't agree it was clear on his part.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ugh, wang as well. just there. didnt even realise he was playing lol
he did a lot of "im here now" then did not do anything. that being said, I'm not sure if thats alignment indicative. hes always inactive af iirc

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
can you rewind back to what those plays are for me, because I don't have any real town points on my ledger for her
To call it town points would be a stretch lol, its more that "this would be a pretty insane thing to post as scum"

It was mainly when she was voting someone (I think 4th?) and then she made that post that was like well i still dont like his posts and i didnt like his response to me but im just gonna unvote here. then doubled down on it saying it wasnt enough to keep her vote there. like that's just crazy unless they are aligned (which would make it a terrible, awful play, but not insane)

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
also from memory juice had no problem at all being aggressive as scum, so i dont think it would be unvoting out of cowardice or anything like that

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also from memory juice had no problem at all being aggressive as scum, so i dont think it would be unvoting out of cowardice or anything like that
I'll agree with you on the aggression bit, don't think that AI, she's pretty much a mean b**** no matter what.