It's Always Someone You Know: Scream 2022 Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Suppose thats possible, barry flipping town does look worse for you but still feel ur playing very aggressive if scum2. Poyser suppose could be on team 2 but he wanted sky so if she flips scum2 should clear him further.

Cp is a dead slot so thats awful

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Suppose thats possible, barry flipping town does look worse for you but still feel ur playing very aggressive if scum2. Poyser suppose could be on team 2 but he wanted sky so if she flips scum2 should clear him further.

Cp is a dead slot so thats awful
How do you think it looks for Poyser? I think his loose info on Barry was the nail in the guys coffin tbh, for me it was at least. Well, that and Barry just waving the white flag...

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I agree it woul be grea if juice flippes other scum as we could hunt both teams. Seems like your implying her flip relates to me though, can you explain?
In the sense that I don't see you being aligned, yeah. You were going fairly hard at her from memory

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
How do you think it looks for Poyser? I think his loose info on Barry was the nail in the guys coffin tbh, for me it was at least. Well, that and Barry just waving the white flag...
Saying that, I don't think it was sinister seeing as if he hadn't said anything the guy would likely have been lynched anyway. I guess when Poyser claims down the line whoever is alive should be analyzing the validity of the connection he made

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
In the sense that I don't see you being aligned, yeah. You were going fairly hard at her from memory
I don't agree.

Jeff's two votes on Juice were

1. Self admittedly a joke vote
2. Never pushed and felt like a placeholder before he swapped to Lethal

Easily distancing

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't agree.

Jeff's two votes on Juice were

1. Self admittedly a joke vote
2. Never pushed and felt like a placeholder before he swapped to Lethal

Easily distancing
Hmmm, I'll have to read it back but I thought it was harder than that

I'll go through the posts now

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Hmmm, I'll have to read it back but I thought it was harder than that

I'll go through the posts now
I'm out at the moment but will do the same in a little

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Juice feels pretty non committal in her responses since the big post, was hoping for some more gusto there.

any game related thoughts?

I kind of prefer Haza's wagon on lethal

unvote
vote lethal

nothing super concrete but even more so than Juice, they haven't really made a game related post outside their initial readback and it was pretty tame. not that there was a lot to go on but I expected maybe a bit more thoughts or follow through on posts, and I didn't get that. feels like it has some potential struggling for content . tm

I love you two btw, Im just teasing. but ya Juice you gonna have to run you getting wet feet by me. and so soon after I unvote you :DEAD:

its confusing. Unless she's simply admitting that her original reason for voting was wtv and that she doesn't feel strongly enough to push the wagon. which yknow, is still pretty bad lol

I am confused, are you now suggesting you find the Barry's line of questioning overly aggressive? I don't really agree. I can understand frustration at being the early focus of games often, but I feel him/us asking for further clarification on your 4th unvote was fairly tame and justified

that's actually a fair response

I was already down to rattle that cage, so I'm happy to back up my good friend Mr. Marvel

vote Juicy

why are you convinced he has a partner in the singular?

I mean i would prefer not to lynch you if youre town but it kind of has to be a 2 way conversation. Offer up alternatives etc. I realize theres a limited amount of players but lets say you are town: this demeanor lets lazy scum hide/coast.

yes juice should be at 5 and she sorta somewhat softed some sort of PR

Oh, well in that sense sure I can see that :heston

I took it as she's been playing more towny than me which :francis

On the same note, though, I still feel multiscum might not absolve her as much as she would be if it was a regular game for obvious reasons

Probably a little bit of both here, its not quite as hard as a push as I had in my mind but I don't think its as soft as you were thinking either. He does decide to go lethal fairly easily, but if you look at the context of the whole day, he picks her out at random and then never really leaves her alone all day. He even made that post encouraging her to claim even when he's shifting over to lethal, which I don't think you'd do to a teammate. Then after the flip he responds to someone saying it looks good for juice by saying it being multiscum doesnt absolve her, and this was after taking issue with the fact that someone had juice listed above him in their reads list.

So I mean, in a sense he could have just decided fairly early on after her entrance to commit to the bus, but to me I don't really think they'd be aligned from looking at this stuff

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Thats not all of his posts directed at juice btw, I clicked quote on ones i found interesting. Think I was originally gonna comment on each but opted for a summary instead lolol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
that said, im not totally sure juice is who i want to flip so may all be moot for a bit

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
who do you have in mind other than Juice tomorrow? my immediate other person to look at would be Barry2/4th

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Don't really agree that I've been soft on Juice at all. I put her on the backburner to deal with Lethal and Barry and immediately stated after the flips I wanted to go back to her.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
are you trying to find reasons to come after me Haza :p?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
are you trying to find reasons to come after me Haza :p?
Weren't you just asking Poyser why he would associate you and Juice?

What was the point in that question if you "don't feel you've been soft at Juice" unless it was just to get him to say it out loud for everyone... seems like you already knew the answer

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Weren't you just asking Poyser why he would associate you and Juice?

What was the point in that question if you "don't feel you've been soft at Juice" unless it was just to get him to say it out loud for everyone... seems like you already knew the answer
not at all, the way he worded it could have meant either at the end, hence why I asked what he meant. And you didn't answer my question, are you trying to find reasons to sus me? Because from my pov, you seem to be pushing it hard with Poyser and I'm starting to feel a bit uneasy about it. Like I can understand multiscum paranoia to a degree, but it seems like I'm your main focus this morning.