Survivor Series ISIS attack at Survivor Series PPV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah WWE's security could finally pay off here if these rumors are true, they got tough security that really increase following fan intrusions

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
HHH issues statement regarding ISIS threat at SS:

"Federal, state and local law enforcement authorities have confirmed there is no specific or credible information involving a threat against tomorrow's WWE Survivor Series at Philips Arena. However, WWE and Philips Arena have coordinated with the appropriate agencies and law enforcement, and significantly increased security measures to ensure the safety of all those in attendance, which is our highest priority. Doors will open at 6 p.m. to help fans avoid any delays in entering the arena due to the additional precautionary security procedures put in place. Fans are encouraged to take public transportation (MARTA) to the event and are advised that bags will not be permitted in the arena."

Source

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
12241261_10207159277833768_344337375450347580_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Zany Clowny

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

I wanted to think that was funny but Cornette making light of a hypothetical terrorist attack is pretty disrespectful to people who have already suffered at the hands of ISIS.

I know it was a shot at WWE and not ISIS or their victims but still it rubbed me the wrong way.

Edit: and it is different than my Cena and Lesnar comment since my comments took into account either guy preventing ISIS from hurting anyone and in Cornette's scenario people other than ISIS get hurt.

Last edited:

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Anyone think this will scare a majority of fans away from the arena? That would be stupid though since it's highly unlikely any shit will go down and they would waste a lot of money, but still a possibility.