Survivor Series ISIS attack at Survivor Series PPV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
The Phillips Arena in Atlanta. It's a big arena in a big city. It makes sense.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Eww that's not good. I mean if they are going to attack the US I think it would be an event like this but with all the stuff going on over there, the US is prepared. They wouldn't be able to get away with it unless there are already men on the inside (in the states) who work with the government sectors against the people.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'd say next-to-no chance of this happening. Also WWE has good security at PPVs, I had to empty all my pockets to go through an x-ray machine and walk through a metal detector going into NXT Takeover/SummerSlam/RAW

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Yeah, since it's public information now I'm going to assume the arena will be made aware of the threat.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Went to a hockey game there, it's big. It's extremely hard to get out of though, so if it were to happen the attackers probably wouldn't escape. Not like they value their lives, though.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I know in Columbus, Ohio the Nationwide Arena has body scanner and metal detectors you have to pass through as well as empty your pockets, kind of like the airport. So I doubt something will happen, unless its outside of the arena maybe. Still shitty to think about.

Last edited:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I know in Columbus, Ohio the Nationwide Arena has body scanner and metal detectors you have to pass through as well as empty your pockets, kind of like the airport. So I doubt something will happen, unless its outside of the arena maybe. Still shitty to think about.

All arenas have metal detectors and they are suppose to make you empty your pockets and bags if you have any but last Raw I went to, they did nothing for me. Just let me right through. I guess it depends on who they have working security. In my case it was a heavy set black woman who clearly didn't have time for this... that. lol

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Just stick Hulk Hogan, JBL and Jack Swagger on security, I'm sure the REAL AMERICANS, will be able to tear ISIS down at Survivor Series..
Looks like it'll actually be a survivor series...

Hogan would likely go hide in the womens rest room, but we all know he would be hanging out in the womens locker room area anyways lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
WWE calls the cops on people with Young Buck signs. I'm sure they have this down, if it were to happen.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just stick Hulk Hogan, JBL and Jack Swagger on security, I'm sure the REAL AMERICANS, will be able to tear ISIS down at Survivor Series..
Looks like it'll actually be a survivor series...

ISIS is rumored to be the heel team in the traditional 5 on 5 elimination match against Hogan, Swagger, JBL, and a returning La Resistance.

• Haha
Reactions: JBan