Survivor Series ISIS attack at Survivor Series PPV?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Just have Swagger patrol the premises. Get Seargeant Slaughter to run HQ

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Have Cena return, pronto. He can save us all.
Hopefully some Serbians are in attendance so they can do what they do best.

6b7.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Prince Bálor

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I'd say next-to-no chance of this happening. Also WWE has good security at PPVs, I had to empty all my pockets to go through an x-ray machine and walk through a metal detector going into NXT Takeover/SummerSlam/RAW

I would love to see their security try to stop ISIS... These guys are no joke.. They can bomb the building and nobody could do shit about it... Praying this is all bullshit though.. People cracking jokes are absolutely stupid. Clearly they have no clue what ISIS is all about.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I would love to see their security try to stop ISIS... These guys are no joke.. They can bomb the building and nobody could do shit about it... Praying this is all bullshit though.. People cracking jokes are absolutely stupid. Clearly they have no clue what ISIS is all about.
Are we talking the DIY terrorists claiming to be Daesh, or Daesh in Syria? Because Daesh in Syria are pretty weak from a military perspective.

Add to that that this claim is taken seriously by both the WWE, Georgia law enforcement as well as FBI and I'd wager CIA. And I'd say security is going to be ramped up majorly.

Stopspot

Reaction score
And that's an order!
WWE has had like two more military gimmicks that I can't remember the names off, as well there being one in WCW. Get them lads in on it as well.

Also the Iron Sheik. He's already promised to break their necks and make them humble.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
WWE has had like two more military gimmicks that I can't remember the names off, as well there being one in WCW. Get them lads in on it as well.

Also the Iron Sheik. He's already promised to break their necks and make them humble.

There was good old Corporal Kirchner. In WCW there was Cobra and Ranger Ross.

Stopspot

Reaction score
There was good old Corporal Kirchner. In WCW there was Cobra and Ranger Ross.
There was some lower card guy in the new gen era who was called "the pitbull" Sergeant something as well. Pitmann or something like that.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
There was some lower card guy in the new gen era who was called "the pitbull" Sergeant something as well. Pitmann or something like that.

I'm trying to remember without looking it up and failing miserably, but I prefer to do it that way.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'm trying to remember without looking it up and failing miserably, but I prefer to do it that way.
Only reason I know of him was because he was mentioned on the new generation project pod as the reason for fellow "jobber with a gimmick" Alex Porteau being given the moniker of "Pug" instead of "Pitbull".

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
In reference to all of this, it could make sense. WWE has done a lot of free shows for the troops when they are stationed over in the middle east. I could see that being a reason why ISIS might target them. They also might assume that no one would expect it.

On the other hand I don't think it's remotely likely even if I could see how it would make sense.