Is Punk back full time?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
After having watched the Payback match I have to ask this. Do you guys think Punk is back full time?
He didn't look to be on his game mentally last night. He seemed very disinterested if you ask me. Maybe unmotivated is a better word. I'm not sure on if it was just part of the act or if he really doesn't care anymore. With this being rumored to be the last year on his contract, do you guys think he will be back full time sooner or later?

Discuss.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think he just didn't want to be there. He was suppose to stay away longer, but the way this was booked, it seemed like it was a forced thing.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Huh? He looked like he didn't care? Not sure what match you watched dude...

If anything, he looked a bit tired. That's normal considering he hasn't worked a match for two months, and probably doesn't do much cardio work.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Huh? He looked like he didn't care? Not sure what match you watched dude...

If anything, he looked a bit tired. That's normal considering he hasn't worked a match for two months, and probably doesn't do much cardio work.

Still in better shape that an active Sheamus. :dawg:

Reactions: Crayo

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I thought the match was great. I'm almost sure he'll be back full time, I hope that's the case.

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
Some thing about Punk didn't seem right. I hope it's just part of a up coming story line, but I didn't really get into the match tbh.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
For me it was the better match just my opinion.

Typical Punk match vs Epic double turn match telling an amazing story

I guess I just don't understand your opinion, unless you are a die hard punk mark or something

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Typical Punk match vs Epic double turn match telling an amazing story

I guess I just don't understand your opinion, unless you are a die hard punk mark or something

says the diehard zigglesmark lol. I am not a big punk fan at all i just thought it was a better match compared to the whc match which was although had a good double turn does not mean the match was better as the better wrestling was in the punk one.