Inmate adds pig image to Vt. police cruiser decals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) -- A prison inmate who makes stationery and license plates pulled a fast one on state police by adding the image of a pig to the state decal on their cruisers.

On the 16-inch car door decals, made by prisoners in Windsor, one of the spots on a cow in a scene with mountains and a pine tree has been changed to the shape of a pig, a derogatory term for police.

A Vermont state trooper discovered the pig while inspecting his vehicle on Wednesday. State police say they believe the decals have been added to about 30 cruisers in the past year.

About 60 altered decals were made over the last couple of years, said Andy Pallito, commissioner of the Department of Corrections, which is looking into who made the modification and when.

New decals will be made by Monday at a cost of $780. The expense will be covered by a surplus in the revolving fund that supports the offender work program, Pallito said.

State police Maj. Bill Sheets wasn't amused by the prank.

"While some may find humor in the decal modifications, the joke unfortunately comes at the expense of the taxpayers," he said Thursday.

The Burlington Free Press newspaper first reported the pig decals.

Too bad the Major wasn't amused, I know I was. Hey, that's pretty ingenious of the inmate to come up with that, I have to give credit where its due.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Lol, that's awesome. Very creative on the inmate's part.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
That is definitely awesome. He was probably put in prison on a small marijuana bust.

Castiel

Reaction score
Cops need to lighten up, but then again it did cost them a lot of money to get it changed... so I guess that's a bonus for the inmate! Great work mystery prisoner!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:laugh: I'd love to see a picture of this so I'm going to go on the hunt and post it here if I find it

edit:

ap_police_pig_plates_nt_120202_wg.jpg

623-ysgkq.Em.55.jpg

I guess they just changed it a little bit but I guess this is it.

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

Reaction score
:lol: Nice work finding it Broski! That's awesome!

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
this is great. My brother would find it funny too and he is a cop.

CrimsonTide

Reaction score
"It comes at the expense of the taxpayer" They don't change it Maj. Douchebag... It's a spot on a cow. If your ignorant ass wouldn't have told the world maybe 5 or 6 people would have noticed. Idiot.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
An addendum to this story....

MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) -- Female prison inmates are to blame for a prank that put the image of a pig in a decal on the doors of some Vermont state police cruisers.

Department of Corrections Commissioner Andy Pallito tells WCAX-TV ( http://bit.ly/xtzXer ) female inmates at the prison work center in Windsor are responsible for altering the decal in 2009. But he says figuring out specifically who did it is impossible unless someone confesses.

The pig in the 16-inch decal was first noticed by a state police trooper washing his car Feb. 1.

One of the spots on a cow in the state crest was changed to the shape of a pig, a derogatory term for police.

State police say they believe the pig decal has been added to about 30 cruisers in the past year.

It was the WOMEN!!! I knew it! Well actually I didn't but I found it interesting all the same.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Yes....they made us eat the apple and now this. I love it. It is pure awesomeness

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk