Indy/Puro MOTYC 2013 thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Finished watching PWG Is Your Body Ready? show.... "Only" one MOTYC in Young Bucks vs. AR Fox & Del Sol - ****

Worth mentioning is the 1hr ironman between Cole and Callihan - ***3/4

Good show overall, as usual in PWG. Not great, but good.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
September 1st here in Indonesia. Time to watch all this Madafackas. Lets start

Reactions: Testify

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for this thread to pile up with O'Reilly vs. Cole as soon as the October show is on DVD.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
PWG's pre-BOLA show had many good matches, but personally, none in the MOTYC level.

O'Reilly vs. TJ Perkins was the closest, imho.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The main event from Evolve 24 was said to be really good. A brawl throughout the arena that was made on the fly due to the ring breaking in the co-main event.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
PWG's pre-BOLA show had many good matches, but personally, none in the MOTYC level.

O'Reilly vs. TJ Perkins was the closest, imho.

What would you give it in rating?

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Tanahasi vs Devitt from Destruction.....Brilliant match.... I'd Give somewhere in between 4 and 5 stars.

Yeah, so much fun and joy watching that match. Devitt had an amazing nearfall on him, probably the best I've seen the whole year after he hit him with a chair and then hit a finisher. Even the crowd was in disbelief when Tana kicked out.

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
Not a match of the year, but a great match no doubt, Golden Dream from ROH: ACH vs. Davey Richards.. kinda weird Davey went over, considering ACH is extemly hot/over and Davey is going back to tag wrestling.. maybe his WWE signing is true and they're trying to give him a good send off?

THG?

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'd definitely like to consider Bucks vs. Hooligans from NJPW a tag team MOTYC. Bucks are untouchable right now.