• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Who else thought when Joe went to rake the eyes of Morgan a minute ago that he was going to kiss him? Just me? Damn my imagination....

Oh booooo, Morgan wins? At least Magnus is fucking up Crimson like a BOSS!

Castiel

I heard dog barks after AJ said Kazarian was being treated like a dog! Titus O'Neil must be in the crowd... >.<
Daniel's is pretty great as a black mailing leader.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I'm certainly invested in the pay off to this angle. Unlike who Johnny Ace is texting all the time and shit like that.

Not to talk too much about the other company in here, but I have a sneaking suspicion its going to turn out to be Vince all along, and I'll lulz at WWE for their epic fail.

Castiel

It's obvious that Daniels has photos showing that Kazarian cheated on Traci and he'll reveal it unless Kaz does what he says! Wait... didn't something similar happen in Kazarian's real life? :lol:

This match should be great.