• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IMPACT Wrestling Live Discussion (2nd August 2012)

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I felt it didn't really tell anything. Maybe I'm just too young to understand it

I don't think there's a need to be a certain age to get it. I understood it just fine when I was 12. The idea is that you have to decide whether the entire film happened or whether it was actually all part of his memory implantation at Rekall. I've always thought it was one of Arnold's more ambitious projects, simply because it wasn't your standard action fare.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I am still waiting for something big to happen, I know something will happen still I feel cause they want us to think nothing will.

Sabretooth

I don't think there's a need to be a certain age to get it. I understood it just fine when I was 12. The idea is that you have to decide whether the entire film happened or whether it was actually all part of his memory implantation at Rekall. I've always thought it was one of Arnold's more ambitious projects, simply because it wasn't your standard action fare.

I just never got into it. Sometimes you just don't get into movies for no reason.