Impact Wrestling Discussion - May 24th, 2012 - Open Fight Night II

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No it's fine. It says that if somebody challenges you, you except. No excuses
Okay, that's cool but then we're here two weeks away from PPV with no matches...

which is cooler, matches on PPV or meaningless challenge matches?

The Viper

Reaction score
Okay, that's cool but then we're here two weeks away from PPV with no matches...

which is cooler, matches on PPV or meaningless challenge matches?

MEANINGLESS CHALLENGE MATCHES WITH NO BUILD-UP AND NO AFTER EFFECT WHATSOEVER~!!! FTW!!!!

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I feel like now would be a good time to point out AJ/Angle vs. Kaz/Daniels has been added to the PPV card.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I feel like now would be a good time to point out AJ/Angle vs. Kaz/Daniels has been added to the PPV card.
This disappoints me. Because it means neither Angle or Styles can be in a KOTM nor can Angle get a singles match with Roode.

The Viper

Reaction score

That's gonna be damn good. For the titles I'm guessing, right?

This disappoints me. Because it means neither Angle or Styles can be in a KOTM nor can Angle get a singles match with Roode.

Hey, fuck you. Quit hating on EVERYTHING! Just enjoy it, ok? It's gonna be a great match. Get off Kurt's nuts. He doesn't deserve to be World Champ. Just....stop hating and agree with everything I say.

Postman Dave

Reaction score

Yeah, sadly it means if they do decide to do KOTM, expect the likes of Anderson & RVD to be involved. But on the plus side......

Hell yeah. Those two dominating the tag division for months on end and having great matches with everyone has some wicked potential.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Hey, fuck you. Quit hating on EVERYTHING! Just enjoy it, ok? It's gonna be a great match. Get off Kurt's nuts. He doesn't deserve to be World Champ. Just....stop hating and agree with everything I say.
That was the point... for Roode to defeat Angle and look like a million bucks. Time to get ON Roode's nuts, ok?

The Viper

Reaction score
That was the point... for Roode to defeat Angle and look like a million bucks. Time to get ON Roode's nuts, ok?

I thought you'd get what I was trying to do :(

Yes, I agree. Roode/Angle II WITH THE RIGHT GUY WINNING would be so epic. Roode beating Angle would cement his awesome legacy as World Champion. Having Roode retain the title at the 10th Anniversary PPV? Yes, please.

If he does retain against whoever he's facing, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a year long reign.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I completely forgot that it was the loss to Angle that started Roode's heel turn. That rematch has to happen during Roode's reign now to bring the story full circle. Maybe at No Surrender just before Storm returns for BFG?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I thought you'd get what I was trying to do :(

Yes, I agree. Roode/Angle II WITH THE RIGHT GUY WINNING would be so epic. Roode beating Angle would cement his awesome legacy as World Champion. Having Roode retain the title at the 10th Anniversary PPV? Yes, please.

If he does retain against whoever he's facing, I wouldn't be surprised if he has a year long reign.
I got what you were trying to do, I was trying to turn it around and preface my original point again with it! :lol:

I completely forgot that it was the loss to Angle that started Roode's heel turn. That rematch has to happen during Roode's reign now to bring the story full circle. Maybe at No Surrender just before Storm returns for BFG?
This is what I've been saying all along but I think TNA is making a mistake by not doing it on the 10th Anniversary show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
That tag team match is gonna be fantastic. They probably won't do KOTM right now. They can replace AJ and Angle with Mr Anderson and RVD (which wouldn't be bad) but the four original world title competitors would be better. I think TNA is wrong for not doing KOTM on the 10th anniversary but AJ/Kurt vs Kaz/Daniels will be great. Now Roode will probably go against Jeff Hardy or Sting.