• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Discussion - June 7th, 2012

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Tessmacher again?

Easy win for Kim. I swear she better not be the one.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Castiel

That was a horrible end. That move looked awful... Mickie's kick was awesome though! Had a feeling Tessmacher would get the win with them mentioning that she was the only non former champ out there! I could see her ending Gail's reign tbh.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Tessmacher won't beat Kim at Slammiversary, there's no way. Too many face KO challengers for a face to be champ. Sara Del Ray for Open Fight Night please.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I have a strong feeling Prometheus is going to retcon the Aliens vs. Predators films.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

NovaRoad

Tessmacher won't beat Kim at Slammiversary, there's no way. Too many face KO challengers for a face to be champ. Sara Del Ray for Open Fight Night please.

Sadly, TNA's not adverse to changing people's alignments at the drop of a hat.

Castiel

The greatest thing about this whole episode has been the Arkham City GOTY edition commercial, I need.