• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact Wrestling Discussion - July 5th, 2012

Castiel

I think Hogan's hearing is going, he really looked like he didn't know it was Roode was coming out instead of Aries until he saw him.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Got dragged out tonight; anything amazing happen?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Ray/Park had an awesome segment at the start, Madison's crush was revealed to be Earl Hebner, two pretty great X-Division matches (Kenny King and Flip Kendrick won), Hardy beat Storm in a BFG series match, Roode crashed Sabin's speech and beat him up before Aries made the save, oh and Devon beat Crimson.

Sabretooth

It's pretty funny how Aries wears a jacket to the ring just to take it off to look cool when he's ready to fight.

Sabretooth

TNA is doing a fantastic job of selling this match because Aries has to win. That it make Roode hated even more when he wins

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Ray/Park had an awesome segment at the start, Madison's crush was revealed to be Earl Hebner, two pretty great X-Division matches (Kenny King and Flip Kendrick won), Hardy beat Storm in a BFG series match, Roode crashed Sabin's speech and beat him up before Aries made the save, oh and Devon beat Crimson.

Kenny King on iMPACT? Nice.

I'll have to check this out later.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk