IMPACT Discussion: July 17

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Hey @GrammarNazi82 , nice wannabe thread

6lRTxGG.gif

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Get off your lazy ass, you cunt.

Are you going to actually be in the LD tonight?

ETA: Besides, I gotta' start earning that IMPACT award / trophy / medal somehow, jack, brother.

Hey now, you finished 2nd in the "TNA Mark of the Year" voting last year ahead of me, sooooooooo... What are these inbreds doing? :tough:

Snowman1

Reaction score
^Disagree. :tough: Well, eventually disagree when you eventually get that damn award. :kratos:

Anyway there's sadly a very good chance (not 100%) that I miss this deal thanks to some personal issues that have come up. I definitely want to be here, but if not sure Aids and Nazi can hold this fort down really, really tight while Duke and Leo play around in it. And maybe @Wacokid27 for old times sake, and @Testify for cheap pops.

Reactions: Red Rain

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
^Disagree. :tough: Well, eventually disagree when you eventually get that damn award. :kratos:

Anyway there's sadly a very good chance (not 100%) that I miss this deal thanks to some personal issues that have come up. I definitely want to be here, but if not sure Aids and Nazi can hold this fort down really, really tight while Duke and Leo play around in it. And maybe @Wacokid27 for old times sake, and @Testify for cheap pops.

"Friendly" for the first part, not the second.

Boooo! You shall be missed. :please: Was looking forward to reuniting the gang to an extent, and posting the "Reunited and it feels so good...." song, haha.

No worries. I'm good at holding things down really, really tight. :ksi:

Reactions: Red Rain

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Sadly, I sorta fell out of the watching TNA habit. Maybe I'll get back into it once everything in my personal life gets settled down.

When that happens, I may hit a couple of y'all up for updates on what's going on.

wk

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Sadly, I sorta fell out of the watching TNA habit. Maybe I'll get back into it once everything in my personal life gets settled down.

When that happens, I may hit a couple of y'all up for updates on what's going on.

wk

Hope you can in the near future. I haven't watched in... well, a while; not sure how long.... so I'm just going to randomly jump back in it tonight.

Snowman1

Reaction score
While it's a shame that WK's personal life is such a mess (?). have any of us really been watching TNA lately? :haha:

I know in the build to Slammiversary even Test and I gave up on the product, so Waco oughta feel right at home. :smug: