I'm just sayin' (Subtitle: the definition of hypocrisy)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Yes, he did, he just didn't do it to the people who kissed his ass. The people who stood up to him, he sure did. I already told everyone about my changed sigs, changed user titles

But yet she thinks it is hilarious when it happens to someone other than her.

Case in point, LKP's name change to LKPedophile: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39455

and full page of red rep.

But yet it is okay for her to do it: http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/member.php?u=9902

This is a prime example of why LadyHotrod is a giant twat. She is the type who thinks it is funny as hell to dish it out but the second anyone gives it back to her she will cry about it.

Serious candidate for worst member ever.

:wiggle:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
nah, nobody beats tss for worst member.
off course getting him banned would change things..

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well he will be banned in like 5 days so yeah, we need a new worst member. Even LKP or any of the other usual suspects aren't as bad as her.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Mega rep to whoever can find the thread where pretty much the whole forum banded together and ran her off.

Moonlight Drive

It was in the Flamealation Chamber I believe.

But C4 is easily worst member ever.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Please tell me you're joking.

No sir. On my list of pet peeves rampant hypocrisy as well as not being able to take what you dish out are probably number 1 and 2 on my list. LKP occasionally is guilty of number 2 but to his credit he is not a hypocrite.

Seriously I don't know if it because she has a vagina or whatever but she is just an awful poster yet most people seem to engage in the worst dicktippery I have ever seen. She has zero original ideas, good posts or arguments. Pretty much every time she has gotten into an argument where she starts getting out debated she resorts to shitty flames.

Now, I'm not saying that I don't flame but I do while I'm winning.

Subtitles are for legit homosexuals. (subtitle: I love subtitles)