I'm here for the cookies and milk.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Yeah, I never had a Bar Mitzvah, either. I was supposed to at 13 but I decided against it. I don't know if that's against my religion or not but nobody seemed to mind.

I was at my cousins Bat Mitzvah back in like, 2002 and it was cool but I was just thinking in my head the whole time, "thank goodness I didn't have my Bar Mitzvah".

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Because I didn't want one. I'm not religious, haven't gone to temple once in my life, and don't know a word of Hebrew.

On top of that I was at my friends' bar mitzvah and it was the worst Expierence ever. I was so bored that I thought I may as well be dead

Starlight

Nice. My dad is Jewish and my mom's Irish. They were raised Catholic (mom) and Jewish (dad), but they haven't really implemented those beliefs onto us (my brothers and I). Our only requirement growing up was to believe in a greater power whether it be God, Jesus, or Mother Nature. I know both religions are extremely rigorous. Do you follow the Jewish fate like we're supposed to or do you wing it? lol

The Viper

Reaction score
I wing it. I don't go to Synagogues or any of that stuff. I wear a yarmulke on a couple of major Jewish holidays but that's it.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Welcome Ashleigh. As a fan of short stories, you might want to see if you can become involved in the e-fed or Be The Booker sections. I don't know if you've ever tried doing either, but it's never too late to get involved there. Looking forward to seeing you around the place.

Death Dealer

Feel the Heat
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Couldn't have said it better myself but I'll try.

Hey, welcome to Pulse!

Fooj you know you could have said it better... allow me: WELCOME TO PULSE :inferno: