If You Go to the Gym...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Most females on forums make it pretty evident that they are so pretty quickly. Never even got a hint of it from you. And I'm POSITIVE someone had to have referred to you as a guy at some point on here and you've never corrected them?

This is indeed a very mind blowing thread.

kingovkings

Reaction score
The user name. Everyone knows Jesus was a dude. Seriously, the name and pictures just made me assume you had the other chromosome.

Yeah True.

I'm a trips mark though what can i say. I cant go fucking about with his name making it all feminine now can i that would be just wrong ;p

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Yeah, that's the issue. Some of us, do try to get stronger, and bigger. So when we're Powercleaning two plates, its hard not to grunt, and scream, and slam the weight down.

Reaction score
There used to be an unwritten code of etiquette amongst weight lifters to not drop the weights around someone else. If you startle someone doing the bench you could cause them to drop the bar on their throat or cause any injury.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^Six packs are overrated. I guess if you want to be a douche A&F model standing in the damn doorway then go ahead. I don't have a six pack and I workout 3-5 days a week. Due, in part, to my love of beer and ice cream but I'll never be fat either.

The best way to gauge your weight...if you put on a shirt and the bottom isn't sticking out.

So because I don't want to have gut and want to look nice when I take my shirt off I shouldn't work on that area? Makes perfect since.

Yep check out my profile. No shit i am female lol

????

Now that the secret is out, prepare to get loads of rep and weak pick up lines.

Reaction score
So because I don't want to have gut and want to look nice when I take my shirt off I shouldn't work on that area? Makes perfect since.

Getting the catalog model six pack requires spending far too much time on that area. Taking "enhancers" will help too but in the real world it's very rare to see a man with bulk AND be ripped.

Of course you're supposed to work on that area but don't use ripped muscles as your guide. It's natural and healthy to have skin that moves. Being 2% body fat isn't great either. Like I said, I'm not fat, my stomach is flat but not shredded. Kinda like CM Punk, that's the best visual I could provide.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I haven't posted a pic on here in since summer of last year maybe, but I'm in no way bulk or ripped. I'm skinny. I don't take any muscle enhancements or anything. I didn't do much to get my six pack either. I honestly did 20 sit ups in the morning and at night for 2 months, 3 months tops and I got a six pack. It doesn't look anything like Morrison's or nothing so don't get that idea, it's just a standard 6 pack. There's no catalog 6 pack. No model look. It's just there. It scared the shit out of me when I realized I was starting to get a gut. I was way too young (17 at the time I believe) and way too small to have a gut. So I got rid of it.

As far as working out wise, right now I want to work on my arms. Like I said, I'm skinny but I do have muscles. There's no definition to them though. I also need to get my endurance/stama back up. I use to be able to run for ages. Now I get wiped out after a couple feet.

Reaction score
The best way to get bulk on your arms is do 3 sets of 10-15 reps, wait 30-45 seconds between sets and increase the weight each set. Wait 48 hours before working on your arms again and every 3rd or 4th day do reps until failure. I don't max out because it's dangerous but it works for others. Eat shit tons of protein too.

For stamina, skip rope for 3-5 mins, go to the bike for 25 mins and use the interval setting, then go to the elliptical for another 25 mins on interval, if you still feel ok then run on the treadmill at a comfortable speed for 25 mins. Don't break in between except to stretch a little and carry a water bottle.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
As far as stamina goes, I've already started running again. I get an hour lunch break at work so I take that oppertunity to go run/jog. I couldn't do it outside anymore because lets face it, running outside of a Wal Mart at 2am is bound to draw attention. So I just jog from one end of the store to the other for about 15 minutes. I don't push myself to where I'm going to start sweating cause I still have at least 4 more hours to work afterwards. But I'm starting slow. I want to go to a gym but the closestest thing we have to that is the YMCA and there's way too many kids that run around in there.

Reaction score
I used to work out at home. I finally changed to a gym last year because I kept taking too many days off. It's easy when your stuff is at home. I found that having a place to go to make it easier for me to get motivated.

Kizza

Reaction score
I've always seen running as pointless. Walking does the same thing, you just do it for longer and it won't destroy your feet.

Reaction score
I've always seen running as pointless. Walking does the same thing, you just do it for longer and it won't destroy your feet.

Not true. If you run on a treadmill for 30 mins at 6 mph you'll burn almost 400 calories, walking the same time at 3 mph might give you 150-200. Running builds stamina but does a number on your knees and gives you shin splints if you don't do it properly.