If You Go to the Gym...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Bitches like arms. True story.

I've never been to a gym, I prefer just to lift a few weights in the solitude of my own home. Some dumbbells, a bench press, a rowing machine and a treadmill are good enough. Fuck paying for a membership and that.

^^ THIS!

kingovkings

Reaction score
Well excuse me if after I finish pressing 300 lbs over my head if I don't feel like putting it down gingerly.

LOL That made me laugh when i read coz just this morning a big dude was pressing big. And he had done about 3 sets and after his last set you could see his his shoulders were shot. And he virtually just let the bar drop it made a HUGE noise and everyone looked round to see. And reading what you put there i thought of him and there is no way in hell he was in any state to place the bar down nice and easy. His shoulder must have been burning bad was repping to failure.

...or step on a scale? LOL

LOL

ps It's all cock.

lol

noumenon

Most girls don't give two shits about abs. Girls love arms, chest and shoulders.

Also...for the record. Not every person is capable of having a six pack, it all depends on how your muscles are structured in your body.

Reaction score
I haven't maxed out in ages. I don't like doing it because there's an increased chance of injury. I'll use the heaviest weight possible and do limited reps but not until my arms fall out of the sockets or my balls drop to the floor.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Are we being serious...you're female?

It's weird eh? You have these images of posters in your head strictly from reading their posts but then you see their picture or whatever and you're like my world is rocked that is totally not what I expected.