If you could bring back any star, who?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

You mean for getting him over? If so, then I agree. But if you mean for booking him, then no. Heyman wrote for Smackdown, when he went there, and can be credited with pushing him then. But at first, on Raw, Heyman didn't write.
honestly dont give a shit who writes. i meant getting him over.

straight_edge76

Heymen being Lesner's mouth peice was great. I think the only way a big man can use the "monster" character is if they have a mouthpeice who is a genious on the mic. And imo it helped Brock is developing his mic skills. Sure they weren't phenomenal but they were decent. If he wouldn't have had Heymen with him I do not think they would have been a average as they were.

Hollywood.

Reaction score
I'd pick RVD or Sabu. I'd like to see these two guys against guys like Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Swagger, and Kingston. Those would be epic matches.

C4

You have a hankering for the return of a limping old man who looks like an overcooked sausage and would bury the majority of the roster?

...Strange.

He was entertaining. That's the reason I've always loved the guy. I'd agree he was boring and couldn't wrestle but still he was awesomeness.

Airfixx

He was entertaining. That's the reason I've always loved the guy. I'd agree he was boring and couldn't wrestle but still he was awesomeness.

So you were cool about HBK, Orton and such having to job for him even though he can't even fucking walk properly???

Same as Austin... GAME OVER.

(LOL.... I love the contradiction of the last sentence, but I think I get what you mean.)

....Anyway, let's play 'ball':

What would you do with him if you brought him back as at least a semi regular competitor?

Kizza

I'd pick RVD or Sabu. I'd like to see these two guys against guys like Bourne, Tyson Kidd, Swagger, and Kingston. Those would be epic matches.

Ugh. Sabu.

Him & Shelton in a match. That's a whole botchamania video in itself. Throw Jeff in there and you get Botchamania gold.

C4

So you were cool about HBK, Orton and such having to job for him even though he can't even fucking walk properly???

Same as Austin... GAME OVER.

(LOL.... I love the contradiction of the last sentence, but I think I get what you mean.)

....Anyway, let's play 'ball':

What would you do with him if you brought him back as at least a semi regular competitor?

Cut some promo's. Be a manager for some young guys, a match with McMahon, Ric Flair etc. What else?

Airfixx

OMG... Hogan v Flair 2009 would be just about the worst match ever......... What they gonna do, just have Flair chop Hogan for like half an hour until it's time to Hulk up?

Whateva though; your dream return is your dream return... Just seems a bit of a 'waste' to me.

straight_edge76

Honestly my dream return would be The excellence of execution himself. FTW