"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I think he has 2 votes on him it’ 6 for a lynch, he means he’s 2 votes away now.

There's 3 votes on him and he's claimed hated, so it would be 5.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
There's 3 votes on him and he's claimed hated, so it would be 5.
If there's 3 votes on me that means they had me 1 vote away from death ffs. So scummy. Who was the third vote along with Junk and doddsy?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
so junk spent ages trying to push my lynch with crap reasoning, but left the thread as soon as I pointed out blatant contradictions she’s made. could be scum.

I took my shower :draper2

See no reason to let Big Man live here. How did you contradict my points at all? You said you didn’t vote him cause he was near execution and I felt that was a crap shoot

:deandre

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
he's said he's reading back the thread. he can't talk his way out of it if someone points it out and he just ignored it. I can't really understand his mindset completely flipping based on the same posts.
Lethal did this exact same thing on my V1 slot lol read me scum on the exact same posts he used to read me town, the only difference being I was pushing him when he flipped and then he used those posts to try and make me look bad

lethal is the lynch today. I’m pretty sure him and junk are aligned but lethal is definitely scum lol town do not have a tracked/medium, a gunsmith, desperado and a cop, they just don’t. And it’s not even that, lethal has been talking actual shite since he started the game. Like he literally shaded me today for not voting people when I haven’t even been here for a day phase prior to today. It’s ridiculous

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Vote Count

Lethal (2) - Evans, Poyser
Junk (1) - Lethal
Haza (1) - Doddsy

~5.5 hours remaining in Day 3.
With 11 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch.​

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If there's 3 votes on me that means they had me 1 vote away from death ffs. So scummy. Who was the third vote along with Junk and doddsy?

Rugrat at midnight today - didn't see unvote on my quick search through. Can someone verify? hard to deep dive in work.
Doddsy
Junk.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Rugrat at midnight today - didn't see unvote on my quick search through. Can someone verify? hard to deep dive in work.
Doddsy
Junk.
yeah that's important, if they've pushed me to one vote away from lynch that's tres mal

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Lethal did this exact same thing on my V1 slot lol read me scum on the exact same posts he used to read me town, the only difference being I was pushing him when he flipped and then he used those posts to try and make me look bad

lethal is the lynch today. I’m pretty sure him and junk are aligned but lethal is definitely scum lol town do not have a tracked/medium, a gunsmith, desperado and a cop, they just don’t. And it’s not even that, lethal has been talking actual shite since he started the game. Like he literally shaded me today for not voting people when I haven’t even been here for a day phase prior to today. It’s ridiculous

What makes you think Junk & Lethal are aligned?

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K

to play deveils ad if both negative utility roles are town and there are an unusually high number of VT roles do you still think there's no way gunsmith and cop could be town?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I took my shower :draper2

See no reason to let Big Man live here. How did you contradict my points at all? You said you didn’t vote him cause he was near execution and I felt that was a crap shoot

Are you referring to Big Man v1 or v2 here?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
ignore @Mi$$ Bli$$ just saw the date of that quote was posted lmao

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I don't think Ruggers is scum anymore tbh I liked his fire up when I pushed him earlier.

I lost all my quotes on the readback because tapatalk is big smelly.

From what I remember, big man claiming 1-shot as opposed to X shot is highly strange. 1 because big man knows you don't do it. 2. Because he knows that as either alignment. The only way I can factor that out is he's trying to buy at least 1 day and is possible janitor or something along those lines, a role that he wants to get off before he goes. So I'm pretty fine with big man

I don't really see haza as scum who I remember was sussed. People posting "shite" doesn't really mean they're scum, he seems pretty genuine to me for the most part and I'm not getting that vibe off.

Will be interested to see the progression from me being genuine and town to me being his "I'm off to bed" vote when i'm in a really vulnerable spot in a hugely important phase of the game.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I think it's worth noting that these posts don't really entertain CP at all, pretty strictly drawing focus to Big Man over CP. Possible scum with CP if either of them flip IMO. This will look especially poor if Big Man is town.

I'm currently on CP already aren't I? Either way it does appear it's Big Man today which I'm not opposed to either, although the Haza posts have me concerned

Unvote Vote Big

Ok there is some progression here, good.

Status
Not open for further replies.