"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I think I’d like read lists from Alco, lethal and Mitch posthaste

And ofc CP

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I still liked phenoms scepticism around OMB too

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Come on folks, I’m only here for one day

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Lethal Banks still waiting for your reasons on voting me pal.
I'm also awaiting the results of your readback.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
re: OMB and the theme spec, I put it down as NAI. Sure, he can run the gambit of applying said knowledge and speccing whom would make up the scum team, but what traction does it get him? He still has his obvious meta and I find the glaring fact that he's sussing Rugrat, yet not voting, to be a sticking point to mine

like you shade OMB but vote me?
doesn't add up

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Looks like i was in the right to not be voting Odo :garrett

I CANNOT wait for Magic’s re-entry. Probably going to hindsight hero and say he wouldn’t have authorized Junk to do what she did lmaoooo

I’d vote CP, but he’s well within claim range and my scum senses tingled while reading through so I’m going to:

Vote: Raidokken

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I like that Lethal commented on current events instead of going through his read back and just giving his thoughts on literally everything that was happening around the Poyser/Odo kerfuffle too.

Ace

Reaction score
Looks like i was in the right to not be voting Odo :garrett

I CANNOT wait for Magic’s re-entry. Probably going to hindsight hero and say he wouldn’t have authorized Junk to do what she did lmaoooo

I’d vote CP, but he’s well within claim range and my scum senses tingled while reading through so I’m going to:

Vote: Raidokken
I get you're saying CP is in claim range already but I still find it weird that you're dropping a vote on an inactive r/n. What do you hope to get out of it?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I like that Lethal commented on current events instead of going through his read back and just giving his thoughts on literally everything that was happening around the Poyser/Odo kerfuffle too.

Current events? His post about Odo/Poyser was pre-desperado shot by Junk and early readback and his comment about CP was basic and again, pre-desperado shot and his final post with thoughts/opinions again, pre-desperado shot.

Can you expand on what you mean by current events?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Cos to me, it looks like busywork as opposed to actually trying to have his own opinion

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Timeline might have gotten screwed up there on that one in all honesty. Saw a post in read back with Odo/Poyser and felt good that he was at least addressing them.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I get you're saying CP is in claim range already but I still find it weird that you're dropping a vote on an inactive r/n. What do you hope to get out of it?

I found Haza’s posts to be bad, so I’m voting for someone who’s posts i feel are bad. That’s all that’s happening lol.

Ace

Reaction score
I say this as someone who liked your earlier stuff around OM
I found Haza’s posts to be bad, so I’m voting for someone who’s posts i feel are bad. That’s all that’s happening lol.
I'm not sure I'm sold on this but I liked your earlier posting regarding OMB so I'll leave it be for now.

Ace

Reaction score
Lol post botch :bosque

Status
Not open for further replies.