"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junkette

Reaction score
I said as much as soon as he came out with the info, everything about felt like a fake info bus.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Doddsy repping insanity spec over just Poyser v1 being driven if he thinks Lethal is town.
I mean if Lethal's town you'd have to think we have both an actual town cop and a gunsmith, makes more sense for him to be insane

Ace

Reaction score
Pretty quick

he also came out with a ‘vote to lynch’ on CP, and then said that his results were fucked with

how do those 2 things compute
I mean tbf they compute pretty easily to me; cop getting a guilty on a confirmed inno immediately brings the driver into question, and given CP was already the obvious lynch candidate it makes sense for a town lethal to lynch CP.

Junkette

Reaction score
I don’t think we have a town Cop, gunsmith, medium and desperado that can confirm someone at all, Lethal’s just overall scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean tbf they compute pretty easily to me; cop getting a guilty on a confirmed inno immediately brings the driver into question, and given CP was already the obvious lynch candidate it makes sense for a town lethal to lynch CP.
So you think he’s town?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Detective Eric Matthews, x-shot Cop. Homicide detective and main protagonist of Saw II, where my son was kidnapped and forced into the game. This led to me being put in the game unknowingly and I was accused of forging evidence to convict those who were innocent.

Last night, I used my role on Poyser. I saw his flip, but my PM result from Tweet says that my target is guilty :reigns3

So, as I said, shenanigans.

nope, the shenanigans he’s selling are that he got a result from a dead player

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

except that’s not what lethal himself was selling, see the post I quoted

Junkette

Reaction score
How often are cops with messed up sanity used anyway guys? Like c’mon

Last edited:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh wait I misunderstood what you’re getting at

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I don’t think we have a town Cop, gunsmith, medium and desperado that can confirm someone at all, Lethal’s just overall scum.
I forgot about the medium tbh.

How are are cops with messed up sanity used anyway guys? Like c’mon
I'm alright with it's use really it creates some more doubt about a cop result instead of just insta-lynch which is kind of boring.

I can buy the premeditated theory so I'm not gonna hard resist

Status
Not open for further replies.