"I Wanna Play A Game" - Saw Mafia - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
a little bit yeah. Those cop variants are crippling in small games where 1 mislynch makes all the difference (and it’d actually be two mislynches cause magic was a gunsmith and it’s too easy to sell lethal as having faked - that’s not game design that flies in 2020)
I'll explain my reasoning a bit more. If Lethal is scum, he had to have either, created the gambit himself and gone with it, without feedback, or been given the play and also been told to claim a cop immediately after a gunsmith flip. I just can't line that up in my head as being a smart move for scum to make

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Why would he care enough for Lethal to use his role on Poyser for a guilty when the tracker flipped? Surely he doesn’t have to worry about someone catching his target?

still a decent chance poyser was watched

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'll explain my reasoning a bit more. If Lethal is scum, he had to have either, created the gambit himself and gone with it, without feedback, or been given the play and also been told to claim a cop immediately after a gunsmith flip. I just can't line that up in my head as being a smart move for scum to make

nah, I think he’s the rolecop, and scum (cp) deduced claiming cop was in play

Junkette

Reaction score
True.

They obviously didn’t factor in Magic flipping gunsmith and probably had the plan ready before his flip, Lethal went ahead without thinking

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

but I’ll humour you. Let’s say lethals pm days town cop - why is it more likely he’s some shitty variant than his target was driven?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
How quick was his first post after night

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Pretty quick

he also came out with a ‘vote to lynch’ on CP, and then said that his results were fucked with

how do those 2 things compute

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
but I’ll humour you. Let’s say lethals pm days town cop - why is it more likely he’s some shitty variant than his target was driven?
It was an alternative I thought of earlier and lethal posted the pic of his character which reinforced that idea to me. I mean I may be wrong in that situation but either of those scenarios would result in him being town, as opposed to the gambit one being harder to buy for me.

I could believe it was pre-planned and Lethal jumped the gun as Junk's saying he came in real quick

Junkette

Reaction score
I have mostly the same list as you Odo btw.

Haza, Rugrat, Lethal, Brutus, maybe Poyser v2.

Junkette

Reaction score
Rugrat’s claim makes his slot weird though

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty quick

he also came out with a ‘vote to lynch’ on CP, and then said that his results were fucked with

how do those 2 things compute
Ye this is what I said lol, it was obviously premeditated as he didn’t wait to get opinions and clarification on his “messed up results” at all. His actions said yeah he was bus driven whilst his words were saying huh I’m confused lmao

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
3 minutes between EOD and lethals post

and there’s a lot of ‘thoughts’ in lethals post

yeah I’m thinking pre meditated

Junkette

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of Doddsy repping insanity spec over just Poyser v1 being driven if he thinks Lethal is town.

Reactions: Poyser

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
@Odo I'm going to claim and share my stuff with someone competent. Shenanigans were afoot last night, and I have proof.

Let's just start off with

Vote: CP

and this is a vote to lynch
I mean that reads to me that he thinks he was bus driven tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.