I need a new way to download shit. (Sub title: So angry right now)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I did read it. The first part sounds like a lot of work. I dunno how to use those. And the second part, you'd be willing to share your account with me? Feels wrong since you paid for it.

Wrestling Station

I did read it. The first part sounds like a lot of work. I dunno how to use those. And the second part, you'd be willing to share your account with me? Feels wrong since you paid for it.
nah, I did share it with you before ( more than a year ago I think). Also, less than a month remaining for it to expire. so its all good dont worry.

the other part of solution: yeah its not that difficult, you just need to know what/how/where and thats it. (stealing someone's bandwidth/speed is fun sometimes) lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not for no good reason. Maybe if you ask him he'll give it to you as an x-mas gift.

seX-Power

I still think he should ban a Nope. Don't waste it on someone like gates.

Wrestling Station

you know who you are! so run for your life! before I get ya! :shifty:
2vcx5dw.jpg