I need a new way to download shit. (Sub title: So angry right now)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wow, your ISP is a piece of shit. They blocked everything, I don't know what to tell you other then get the fuck out of Canada asap. Nothing else you can do.

My old ISP let me have my max download speeds but made me pay extra for how much bandwidth I used.

But that ISP doesn't exist here in Frog Town.

Qwake

I didn't know you guys knew of Warez! I've been using it for quite a while now, its awesome. It's got pretty much every movie and TV Show you can think of so you should be able to find a small file for whatever you're looking for.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Alright I will leave this until tomorrow at noon my time at which point I will hand out the banning power to the best advice given.

Thus far it is a tie between BKB, Kizza and Qwake so there is still time to swoop in and steal it out from under them.

Qwake

If me, BKB and Kizza all win do we get to ban someone each? That'd fuckin' own.