I may be a half breed,but TDK is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great One

[yt]xMSZMZ5vwgY[/yt]

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OMG THIS GUY WAS TRYING TO SHIT TALK ME LOOOOOOOL.

Great One

HAHAHA wasn't this kid trying to harass the e-fedders before? HYPOCRITE? The word you love to throw around. Aside from the fact that you are an UGLY ASS LOSER probably with no friends. Try to shit talk me more, please.

Great One

[YT]CYUmPSYlJbg[/YT]

Nice man, you should think about doing infomercials. You're pretty good.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I never mention the Great One in any of my Xtreme Overdose podcasts. Let alone shit talk any of the members of this board. That is strictly Phoenix Wrestling Enterprise efedding material with a few plugs for message boards at the end.

Where in the hell do you get your info about me shit talking you?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
This reminds me, I need to do Xtreme Overdose #5 after I'm done writing the PPV tonight or tomorrow.

Great One

Yo man, now I know why you're so fragile about people calling the forum dead. Maybe because you're site admin of a dead one, MR. SAINTS.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I honestly have no clue what your talking about. lol. PWE just finished up roleplaying for our one year anniversary PPV where we had a helluva better turn out than I thought we would. We've got a core of good guys and loyal staff members who are some pretty talented match writers and story tellers in their own right.

The only way you could point out PWE is dead is if you were trying to look at the Information Board and how the Title Histories and the Win/Loss Records and the Taken Pic Bases/Entrance Musics haven't been updated since February.

That of course is because our regular site maintenence person has been inactive for six months.

I honestly have no clue what your talking about. PWE itself has been more active than its been in the past year of his existence. It has no ties to IWF, and I find it funny that you dodged my question asking you how my Xtreme Overdose podcast was shit talking you.

Case in point, you can't come up with a proper non flaming argument of your own, so your attempting to dig up any little thing you can find of me on the internet to try and make me look bad, ON THE INTERNET. Oh Em Gee. I'm shaking in my boots.

Seriously man. Why are you wasting your time trolling the online information of me? Do you and TDK have some sort of weird fetish for me or something? Obviously taking time to pull up my podcasts and watching all 40 minutes worth of footage just to post it on IWF as if I give a shit? lol.

The only thing your doing is giving my youtube videos more hits and giving my Efed free promotion on one of the most active Wrestling Message Boards right now.

Thank you G-1, thank you.

Great One

Lol? When did I watch all 40 mins. See, this is why you're Blue. TDK showed me one, the two others were on the side. Your forums dead. Get over it. Hypocrite. Also, are you too dumb to deduce that I in no way was referring to you shit talking me in the vids.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Posting a video and directly under it saying "this guy trying to shit talk me". If you'd open your eyes and think rationally you'd see how someone could easily misconstrue whatever point you were trying to make.

Regardless, think what you will about my "forum" being dead. Correction, its an efed first, with a relatively inactive OOC section. Because ya know, people have lives, and we simply roleplay for fun out of the free time out of our day. Something to enjoy ourselves on a day by day basis. Something you seem to be lacking, since your sitting here wasting your time arguing with me. And making yourself look like a fool throughout the entire process.

Your comments about my fed are worthless, and your just giving me free publicity. So once again, thank you G-1, thank you.

Great One

Wtf? How am I wasting time, I was watching the PPV. Unlike you I don't type out paragraphs.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think we all are watching The Bash. That's a no brainer. But looking up youtube videos, taking the time to register for my efed under such an original name "queertastic" like we haven't heard that before. And bothering to look around to see if its dead or not (which you failed at that too) WHILE watching a PPV and taking time to argue with me at the same time?

Great multi tasking, if only you could find more useful things to do with that skill.

So just like with Sterl, I'm done with you. You've failed to make any logical point whatsoever, and have thrown at least half a dozen red herrings into our little "dispute". Have fun trolling this thread, you've done a fantastic job of playing the idiot.

the dark knight

yea exactly

he's either that stupid or trying to dodge shit