I may be a half breed,but TDK is...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You're the one who's actually stopping that tbh.

And Blaze.

yet me and Sterl's probably two of the most active members here so I'm sure we have nothing to do with it.

Its people who act like assholes and treat members like dirt to a point they just say screw it and leave. Maybe be a little more kind to some members and you'll see the activity raise up

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I think the first step in the recovery process is everyone coming to terms with the fact that Taylor Swift is da hotness.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well it seems everyone can agree Taylor Swift is hot except... the assholes!! well what do you know.

Wordlife

those assholes just need to get used to her.... she'll be on the forum quite a bit now

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn to think months ago I was the only one rockin her and now its like everyone seems to be coming to terms she is hot....

Moonlight Drive

yet me and Sterl's probably two of the most active members here so I'm sure we have nothing to do with it.

You really are Blue aren't you? I'll have to explain it to you, try to keep up.

I was replying to this post by Sterl.

If members could learn to be as kind as him maybe half the activity we have lost would still be here

Hopefully that was simple enough for you to understand.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Wow.....you should really leave then.

No seriously, I'm about close to being on my way myself. I'm getting tired of dealing with oxygen bandits. First I get the hypocrite brigade with Michael Jacksons sudden increase in "fans" who turned their backs on him in the first place. Then I get people being completely incapable of holding a wrestling discussion without saying something completely moronic "Bring back American Badass Taker!". And to top it all off I have to log on here every single day and deal with half a dozen chickens with their heads cut off running around going "IWF IS DEAD IWF IS DEAD! OH LORD THE ENTIRE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!".

I think its time I found a new message board, the quality of discussions have gone so far down hill I can't even be bothered with it.

Case in point, who ever is so adamant about IWF being dead, why are you sticking around and poking the body?

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Because I enjoy this forum and want to see it suceed. Good enough for you?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Not really, no.

Because you want to see it succeed but your jumping up and down with doomsayer excitement saying "THE FORUM IS DEAD THE FORUM IS DEAD".

Shut the fuck up and make it better by posting in the wrestling sections your own god damn self. Quit trying to tell me the forum is dead and move on with your fucking life.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
haha wow someones a little riled up I see. I never said the forum was dead, infact I voted that the forum was not dead in the poll. I just think the forum has gotten stale and the declining activity is do to not any discussion in the wrestling sections and constant bashing. Thats all true. You are just a complete fuckhead and have no idea what your talking about, so you continue pulling shit from your ass and pinning it on me. Seriously shut the fuck up. Your the biggest hypocrite here.