I don't do anything productive with my time.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Damn, I'm glad I made this thread lol.
ehg7ys.jpg

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
When did I ever say their lives werent going good? They said they havent done anything and I simply said parties and such followed by life is good. Your not getting my point. The thread had a very emo my life sucks right now kinda feel to it, so I livened it up abit, and got jumped on. I cant help if shit for me is better than shit for you right now.

MikeRaw

When did I ever say their lives werent going good? They said they havent done anything and I simply said parties and such followed by life is good. Your not getting my point. The thread had a very emo my life sucks right now kinda feel to it, so I livened it up abit, and got jumped on. I cant help if shit for me is better than shit for you right now.

It was a culmination of all your posts. Your whole attitude towards others who don't do the same things you do sucks.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
alright fine, you win. I apologize for any wrong doing I may have done.

Beer

You say, sterl, that I know nothing of your personal life. Your previous posts, when "personal life" comes into it, sure makes it seem like you want me to know. Like you want everyone to know that you go out every night to parties. You wouldn't have said that to just add to the conversation. You either want to make people who don't feel bad. Or your just plain boastful. News flash. No one fucking cares.

Sex with your gf. You mean, you? Oh plz. Anyone can see your a lying fucker from a mile off.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Yes make us feel bad cause we are losers and never go anywhere.*kicks sand in your eyes*

*wipes sand out of eyes*... *punches you in the nose*

*whips blood away* Nude not cool.*Kicks you in the stomach*

*recovers*....*knees you in the balls... kicks you in the face while down...runs away with dignity*

*wakes up a few mins later* Ball kicker..

lol

Fucking smurfs.