I don't do anything productive with my time.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Well, I haven't done much either this summer, but it's not that big of a deal to me. This is only the second week of summer. Plus, it's not like you can only hanfg out with friends in summer. You can hang out with friends all during the school year too, which is what I did, so for a while, I'm actually using my summer just to kick back and do my own shit, by myself.
Probably in a week or two I'll start hanging out with them more again, probably go to a few movies, maybe a few Jays games, hang out at Dairy Queen, and just enjoy summer...

chessarmy

Other than taking my gf to six flags (requested by her) last weekend, I haven't been doing much at all. Most of my friends are on vacation anyway so I have no choice. I'll probably be on this forum/Xbox Live/spending time with the girl for at least another month before I get things started with the wrestling school in West Paterson, that will take up 3 days of my week for a while.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You won't actually be doing anything productive but you'll feel like you are.

Win/win imo.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
That was just Sterl trying to show how tough he is.

ya thats exactly what I was going for, I posted what I have been doing this summer and apparently just because its not nothing like the rest of you smurfs that makes me a tough guy..

fuck off

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
His comment pissed me off, so I shot back. People here assume the worst about everything and well it bothers the fuck outta me.

Ballin

Reaction score
His comment pissed me off, so I shot back. People here assume the worst about everything and well it bothers the fuck outta me.

Lmaooo! Who's fucking comment?

Either you're pissed at Blaze (even though you went along with it) or you found somehow to pms over me or Chuck.

Beer

I'm Sterl. I'm cool. Better than you. Parties every night. Fuck my gf. My life is awesome. Better than you.

it's prolly all a lie. a person like you doesn't have friends.

i'll contribute to the discussion. I find myself rarely going to parties nowadays. They sort of fade out as I've got older.

Ballin

Reaction score
I'm Sterl. I'm cool. Better than you. Parties every night. Fuck my gf. My life is awesome. Better than you.

it's prolly all a lie. a person like you doesn't have friends.

i'll contribute to the discussion. I find myself rarely going to parties nowadays. They sort of fade out as I've got older.

Hence your name "Beer". Haha.

Btw, I bought Smackdown tickets today, listed shit on ebay, now I'm going to see if I can get Zach Braff to send me an autograph...Damn, I'm awesome.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
That was me years ago. Playing warcraft 3 cursing moon's name watching Todd replays har. Then i crashed my computer, started smoking weed more. Met a girl through weed. Knocked her up. She had a misscarriage. I bought another desktop. ????. Here i am

hi :wave: