• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I don't do anything productive with my time.

Ballin

I just got thinking about this...

It's summer and if I'm not hanging with my friends (which has been at an all time low lately) I'm on the computer or watching tv.

What do you do with your time? I thought about trying out to write for the MMA section of 411mania but I'm not a huge MMA fan and I would probably suck at it anyways.

Klide

ehh same man...all i do is watch Tv play Ps3 online and go on the forum... Pretty boring but better than school right?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm either on the net or XBL..But gonna be going to some local wrestling events soon and stuff so I'll be out of the house.

CT Styles

Yes make us feel bad cause we are losers and never go anywhere.*kicks sand in your eyes*

*wipes sand out of eyes*... *punches you in the nose*

*whips blood away* Nude not cool.*Kicks you in the stomach*

*recovers*....*knees you in the balls... kicks you in the face while down...runs away with dignity*

*wakes up a few mins later* Ball kicker..

lol

This is exactly why..

Ballin

Lol @ Sterl/Blaze.

And yeah, I love parties, but my town's pretty lame for that. Besides, I gotta MIC a couple months ago.

★Chuck Zombie★

Not to mention the parties slow down when you get a real job/ live 20 miles away from your friends. I seriously considered not going to a friends house later today because I didn't feel like wasting the gas. Thankfully I'm moving back down there at the end of this month, so it won't be a problem anymore.

Wrestling Station

try to go to a gym, you will use your time for your benefit and good entertainment.